Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning These are the Voyages..... (Star Trek/ MLP) OOC

Commander Tangent

@,

ewww Voyager. JK xD

But yep, you are accepted as Comms officer and as data and statistics, (to make things more interesting)

Dang it I knew someone would say that about Voyager :P!

Anyway, I accept. Also, I've noticed there's a large age difference between News Runner and everyone else. Should be an interesting trip :D

Dang it I knew someone would say that about Voyager :P!

Anyway, I accept. Also, I've noticed there's a large age difference between News Runner and everyone else. Should be an interesting trip :D

ah our Wesley Crusher of our gang

(edited)

@,

Nope no word, we will be Starting in San Francisco and our ships name is USS Deviant if there are no objections. 

@

You are accepted

I am creating the thread now, everyone be ready, I will post the link here --------> http://mlpforums.com/topic/84184-these-are-the-voyages/

RP is up, go ahead and introduce your characters.

Edited by Commander Tangent

Sorry I haven't replied back in a while, I hope I'm not too late, but the links are in my sig. Patterson will be the chief medical officer and River will be his assistant. That is if somepony else hasn't already taken the part.

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the post above but the role wasn't filled in on the front page. Sucks, as I am a huge Trekker, but enjoy yourselves. c:

Edited by Queenie-chan