Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Secrets, Habits, and Confession thread!

DiscordAnarchy

This thread is dedicated to the confession of secrets, weird habits you have, or whatever else you wish to tell the whole world for fun and giggles :3

1. Whenever I sit down to write, I NEED - seriously NEED - my headphones, ipod, andat least 2 bottles of Cherry Coke perfectly chilled to aspecific tempature.

2. I eat the prongs of plastic forks after I am down using them >.<

3. I also eat the plastic lids from soda cups from fast food places. It's a very bad habit, I know D:

Hmm odd habits hmm.

Well at least once a day I have to listen to my iPod, ill get into bed relax and listen to music while day dreaming things to go along with the song. Kind of a meditation thing I do. If its Night time and Im home alone every light just about has to be on and when cars go by I always look to see If there is anyone out of order. <--- that is thanks to the other partial landlord who....is...mmm....horrid.

1. I burnt several holes in my bed. I love fire, duh.

2. I have horrible table manners. I occasionally will use my hands on something that should be eaten with a fork.

3. I can be perverse. Testosterone, why I hate being male. It gets disgusting and forum innapropriate after this point.

4. I don't shower everyday, instead twice a week. But this habit is actually HEALTHY. It doesn't run down the immune system as much as showering everyday. (No seriously that might be why the flu epidemic is spreading, Texan numbnuts? Might be part of the reason I seem to have a great immune system?)

• Brohoof 2

1. I burnt several holes in my bed. I love fire, duh.

2. I have horrible table manners. I occasionally will use my hands on something that should be eaten with a fork.

3. I can be perverse. Testosterone, why I hate being male. It gets disgusting and forum innapropriate after this point.

4. I don't shower everyday, instead twice a week. But this habit is actually HEALTHY. It doesn't run down the immune system as much as showering everyday. (No seriously that might be why the flu epidemic is spreading, Texan numbnuts? Might be part of the reason I seem to have a great immune system?)

What does perverse mean?

I have to listen to music while doing homework to concentrate.

I'm sensitive about my height.

I like the taste of sponge.

I put conditioner on my legs whenever I go for a bath.

My legs are really hairy.

Some other stuff i don't think is really appropriate to post.

In this case, being a pervert.

Lol, ok. So from knowing the meaning of that I can safely say that about 82% of male students in my school are perverse.

5. Thinking about shaving my legs. The ape I am.

6. I wake up at abnormal times. Usually at like 5:00 in the morning. I don't know how people sleep for hours on end.

7. I want to be a Video Game Designer. Weird thing to find in Shiner, Texas.

8. I am naturally ashamed of myself. I have done so much not right.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

I eat the paper stick from lolipops :derp:

I use my car keys to clean my ears :umad:

I hate scary/suspence movies but i act like a macho man in front of others, but when i go to bed cant sleep  :eww:

• Brohoof 4

Well, for my first post after my several month-long absence, time to alienate anyone who may vaguely remember me :P 

1) Getting into a regular sleeping routine is difficult for me, I struggle with going to sleep before midnight, and often and up staying awake until 5 or 6 in the morning, and then waking up at 14:00 or 16:00. 

2) I shower about 3 times a month...(when i'm not at college)

3) I'm too lazy to use two shavers, and I use my electric face shaver to shave my armpits too (but nothing else o.O)

4) I would much rather be by myself in the house, knowing someone else is in the house with me, than be alone. 

5) Saying that, i'm the most sociable anti-social introvert you will ever meet :P 

6) I often lie awake at night in the early hours of the morning thinking about where my life is headed, and it depresses me even though it's fairly stable. 

7) It's quite possible I may be addicted to computers, despite my protests...

Oh how I thank you for getting me back onto this forum, I just happened to log in and see this thread...what a golden note to return on xD

• Brohoof 1

HUZZAH! I AM NOT ThE ONLY PERSON whO DOES ThIS :D

I know right, once you eat the lolipop you cant just trow it away you have to still keep that thing and unravel it, but then you go " A what the heck i need fiber on my diet and paper is kinda of tree fiber right?" rofl :yay:

And i like to add a confession i just ponify my computer  :lol:

Edited by Dark Heart

- My car key can go one of two ways into the ignition, if I don't put it the right way(Logo toward the dash) it irks me.

- When someone does something embarrassing on TV, I always look away.

- When I'm listening to music i always imagine myself singing it.

- I still haven't seen Lord of the Rings (Any of them)

Every now and then, I just don't go to work.  It's a salary job, so nobody really knows/cares the exact minute I show up, but...I'm still not supposed to do that.  Some days this simply isn't an option, but other times, if I'm feeling lazy, and I know there isn't much going on, I'll play hooky.

1. I used to listen to Justin Bieber in secret...this is not a joke either!  :eww: 

2. I sometimes lurk in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread and look at all dem cute bronies. <3
Forever alone habit..TT^TT

3. I used to put sponges in my mouth when I was little. THEY WERE DELICIOUS, OKAY?!

4. I only watched two movies of Harry potter, yet still dislike them. ._.

5. I like to chew the strings and sleeves of my clothing when i'm bored. Mostly a bad habit. D:

Edited by Kitteh Cakes
  • Brohoof 1

1. I have never had a crush or anything like that.

2. I usually keep my room under 0C, I like the cold.....

3. Whenever I see a guinea pig, I want to cuddle it, badly. xD

4. I don't really like cats.... I like the cuddily ones, but I don't like those who are always outside.....

5. Ponies gives me a bad feeling, their eyes almost steal my soul.

2. I sometimes lurk in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread and look at all dem cute bronies. <3 Forever alone habit..TT^TT
I feel that one. xD
  • Brohoof 2

1. I used to listen to Justin Bieber in secret...this is not a joke either!  :eww: 

2. I sometimes lurk in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread and look at all dem cute bronies. <3

Forever alone habit..TT^TT

3. I used to put sponges in my mouth when I was little. THEY WERE DELICIOUS, OKAY?!

4. I only watched two movies of Harry potter, yet still dislike them. ._.

5. I like to chew the strings and sleeves of my clothing when i'm bored. Mostly a bad habit. D:

I am a cute brony!!

I know right, once you eat the lolipop you cant just trow it away you have to still keep that thing and unravel it, but then you go " A what the heck i need fiber on my diet and paper is kinda of tree fiber right?" rofl :yay:

And i like to add a confession i just ponify my computer  :lol:

You also get many epic points for having the name Dark Heart from Care Bears :D

• Brohoof 1

1. When I'm half-asleep, I'll say the weirdest things ever. 

I have the most messed up dreams. Last night all my dreams involved zombies. I have way too many freaky zombie related dreams.  

For some reason the only time I can effectively lucid dream is in a sexual dream. :blush:

In my eyes, my cat is absolute perfection. She's just so damn adorable! :D

I wake up a minimum of 3 times every single night. It's pretty annoying.

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

1. My mind tends to go to weird places.

I can be easily attracted to people sometimes. (Hope that's not too bad)

My leg tends to shake when not doing anything

My dreams are usually very weird

I have the habit of moving my jaw

• Brohoof 1

1. I HAVE to constantly be listening to music while I'm doing my homework or else I will just give up and play video games. (It's uncontrollable I tell you!)

2. I secretly wish I was a kid again. Being a teenager is just too much responsibility, and I'm sure being an adult isn't any easier.

3. I like to ditch my friends in sticky situations! :D 

• Brohoof 1

2. I secretly wish I was a kid again. Being a teenager is just too much responsibility, and I'm sure being an adult isn't any easier.

My awesome English teacher (who may be sarcastic) tells everyone that being a teenager is actually the worst part of a person's entire life because the person has to stress about getting class credit and signing up for college and all that crap.

Anyway:

1) My mother had hormonal balance issues when pregnant with my brother, and he miscarried. They came back for me, but they were caught in time to let me live - but not in time to keep me from being a complete whack job. I blame it for the, oh, maybe 10+ minor disorders I have, which include but are not limited to podophilia (don't google that), trichotillomania (not trichomoniasis), pyromania, etc.

2) I hate society. As in, the very guts of society. This has limited me to one friend, who's autistic, and a relationship time limit of ten weeks.

3) I do not want to CIRD.

• Brohoof 1

• I chew my nails when I'm nervous, even when I'm not nervous.

• I've seen Les Miserables, The Avengers, and the Dark Knight Rises a total amount of 10 times each.

I dance like an idiot at random times in class.

I hum songs from the show that these forums are based on, silently.

I walk down the stairs like Dean Ambrose at school.

- My car key can go one of two ways into the ignition, if I don't put it the right way(Logo toward the dash) it irks me.

- When someone does something embarrassing on TV, I always look away.

- When I'm listening to music i always imagine myself singing it.

- I still haven't seen Lord of the Rings (Any of them)

yeah i do that while watching tv as well, like when on american pie he arrives in his pants twice i stated blushing a bit and in american reunion when she is using the shower head for something and it comes out as the guy walks in i started blushing and looked away.

I may also want to add: I DESPISE CANNED LAUGHTER!

Don't you hate it when a show may have it's ups (where it could be considered funny) but then it all gets ruined by that fake laughter in the background?

DISNEY CHANNEL is a prime example! They always have a character say a cheesy pickup line followed by laughter. The laughter plays after EVERY 10 SECONDS sometimes. It just makes me want to smash my TV into little tiny pieces.

Edited by Judgement