Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

No, just tone down your powers, they are a little too over the top.

All im saying is Shadow is weak in the mind, no one even seems to care and never tries to attack him mentally.....also....you blocked every attack and i got double teamed by you and Plauge.

All im saying is Shadow is weak in the mind, no one even seems to care and never tries to attack him mentally.....also....you blocked every attack and i got double teamed by you and Plauge.

I said that Weiss did a lot of martial arts. And I don't think anyone has mental attack powers.

I have to agree with Shadow on this one - You do seem to block EVERY attack and you didn't get affected by being stabbed in the chest or stomach either.

(edited)

I said that Weiss did a lot of martial arts. And I don't think anyone has mental attack powers.

His past allways screws him up Friends, People close to him and how he was good before, gets him angry and makes him weak, allowing his powers to fail him.

Also to my memory i have been only using two powers, teleportation and Magic punch.

I modeled him after Discords legion Shadow, Rain would be a good one to use against him.

( have to go for an hour brb)

Edited by ShadowCloud

I have to agree with Shadow on this one - You do seem to block EVERY attack and you didn't get affected by being stabbed in the chest or stomach either.

Weiss is good with substitutions too. She can very quickly swap her place with her copies.

His past allways screws him up Friends, People close to him and how he was good before, gets him angry and makes him weak, allowing his powers to fail him.

Also to my memory i have been only using two powers, teleportation and Magic punch.

Well no one knows about his past.

*Weiss flew up to him.*

"You feeling down too kid?"

*She asked.*

"I managed to save the people in the hospital, but that tower over there,"

*She looked over at the wreckage of a fallen skyscraper.*

"Those villains managed to keep us away from it before we could make it to those people. Everything is going wrong."

Oh, oopes! How about that Toothless flies over to the building where Weiss is and then could have their chat there. =P

Oh, oopes! How about that Toothless flies over to the building where Weiss is and then could have their chat there. =P

Sounds good.

Weiss is good with substitutions too. She can very quickly swap her place with her copies.

Well no one knows about his past.

On the top of my head i can come up with three ways for you to find out.....

(edited)

Done, I just changed one thing.

(P.S. how old is Hiccup in this?)

Let me check... He should be teenage age, but I can bump it up if you want.

On the top of my head i can come up with three ways for you to find out.....

A criminal report on him would be possible... except the Police Station's blown up...

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

Allright, the best one i got so far is that another pony stumbles on a portal, he is sent here looking stop me, he tells you how to do it, and you use it on me

The rest are not the best but are suggestions. You guys go to equestria and find out how to stop me, or you guys capture Malic and he tells you possibly (Ill have to tell him)

Alright, that'll work.

Cool. I have a fun idea. xD

One day, when Hiccup gets out of school, he is walking with his friends and Weiss shows up in her civilian identity. Sh!t goes down. xD

Allright, the best one i got so far is that another pony stumbles on a portal, he is sent here looking stop me, he tells you how to do it, and you use it on me

The rest are not the best but are suggestions. You guys go to equestria and find out how to stop me, or you guys capture Malic and he tells you possibly (Ill have to tell him)

Hmmmmm, perhaps the first one.
  • Brohoof 1

I asked are we still fighting in the Garage.

I think you guys still are but they are afk.....there should be some sort of ending to the garage fight.

Putting Hiccup in an awkward position? Oh, Weiss is going to enjoy that... XD

Big time. xD His friends are gonna be like. "Dude! Who's that hot chick?"

And sh!t like that. xD