Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Although I have to say it would be cool to stay in a super hero RP =P

And I don't think I can read ten pages of people RPing, seriously

especially if I have to do that a lot...

Nothing happend concering you though, just me blowing up things and fighing Weiss and Night with Malic/derpy

nice sonic reference.

lol thx, but im pretty sure he dosent have wings, he is an earth pony....

is kill-a-watt a hero or villian?

In the show, the ponies hold pencils with their mouths, so he might hold the gun with his mouth and pull the trigger with his hoof =P

Unless he's a unicorn, obviously =P

And nah, I'd rather leave, sorry...

"Fine then. I see I will have to improve my tactics." Malic said to himself. A puff of smoke appeared around Malic and he disappeared.

WTF is this??????

(edited)

WTF is this??????

You'll see.

Now im going to have to make myself look a bit op for 3v1.....

No need. Edited by Derpy.H

(edited)

Meh....it fixed itself...lawl but how is a stimpack going to help his neck being almost blown off........after edit.....or not.....

Edited by ShadowCloud

"HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! THIS IS ONLY A MINOR CUT! I FEEL NO PAIN AND NOW HAVE NO MERCY! SAY HELLO TO A RPG YOU LITTLE SONS O' B----ES!?" Malic said losing any control over what he did. He shot his RPG at Night Hawk.

Dude, you are going way too far. Youare getting really over powered. So stop, right now.

Dude, you are going way too far. Youare getting really over powered. So stop, right now.

This is his rage at his maximum. He got weapons out of the weapon stash and he loses control of himself when his rage reaches max.

This is his rage at his maximum. He got weapons out of the weapon stash and he loses control of himself when his rage reaches max.

That doesnt matter. Loosing a leg and not even flinching? Seriously. You are going too far.

oh shadow in your fight againd weiss, cant you please get inqured?

I was planning on beating the heck out of her, but why get hurt? Shadows game is magic and physical strength, he falls in his mind

Malic returned to the base and had calmed down. He hit the wall, mad at himself, and the wall collapsed. Malic walked through and the wall lifted back up. He watched the rest of the battle. "S--t. How is it I have to be put against Weiss all the time. He keeps using the same magic."

Weiss is a girl. xD

(edited)

That doesnt matter. Loosing a leg and not even flinching? Seriously. You are going too far.

Plus, its not like it's being made like you seem to flinch being stabbed in the chest or stomach so...

EDIT: And yes, that was a mistake, Apollo.

Edited by Derpy.H

Alright, I'm on an iPad now, slow my responses will be slower

I'll be back in a few minutes

Shadow is so over powered

Agreed.