Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Im just imagining Night with the voice of Agent Washington from red vs blue. It actually fits really well. xD

Thinking about it. It actually DOES!
  • Brohoof 1

"You could give up now you know....But this is buying sweet time before the next bomb explodes....you got about 7 minutes" he said laughing. and sent a magic blast at him.

dude, I think weve all had enough of the bombs. Please, no more for a while.

(edited)

dude, I think weve all had enough of the bombs. Please, no more for a while.

Bombs are Shadow's thing. you dont have to save the place.....but allright after this no more for a while..... Edited by ShadowCloud

Bombs are Shadow's thing. you dont have to save the place.....but allright after this no more for a while.....

thank you.

lol, morphine is a powerful pain remover, and he dosent have any healing powers so thats all hes got

Still, that sh!t isbad. You ever read, To Kill a Mockingbird?

no, but i watched the movie, dont remeber much about it though

there was that old lady who was addicted and wanted the kids to spend time with her cus she was dieing.

the morphine packs Night Hawk uses are small streyttes, kinda like what the US army used back in WW2

ah okay. But still, the stuff can be dangerous in bulk.

There are literally ten more pages since yesterday, and I honestly don't want to read all of it. I think I will have to quit, and I was thinking about quitting before anyway because there are so many people, and I don't think I can keep up with everyone.

There are literally ten more pages since yesterday, and I honestly don't want to read all of it. I think I will have to quit, and I was thinking about quitting before anyway because there are so many people, and I don't think I can keep up with everyone.

oh come on dont quit

(edited)

Although I have to say it would be cool to stay in a super hero RP =P

And I don't think I can read ten pages of people RPing, seriously

especially if I have to do that a lot...

Edited by LightningWing

"Fair is not my game!" he said laughing "I guess i'll hit you with this again!" he yelled teleporting up to him. His arm glowed a black aura as he laid down a punch straight to his stomach, blowing Night back and causing internal damage.

Shadow teleported back "Shadows my name speeds my game!" he taunted

nice sonic reference.