here Night Hawk, i know you cant read the notes so heres what they say:

shotgun attaches magnetically to back

he has titanium armor

his claws are used for climbing buildings

under his wrists are tow cable launchers

the arrow pointing to his side is pointing to his ammo pouches

if you have any questions about him just ask

post-584-0-91085800-1331121753_thumb.jpg

I think I'm going to back out of this RP. Too many people. I'll be making my last post of Omega doing something and ending up as a statue somewhere.

I think I'm going to back out of this RP. Too many people. I'll be making my last post of Omega doing something and ending up as a statue somewhere.

Sorry to hear that,

• Brohoof 1

You guys do realize that it's nighttime in this, right? lol, everybody's still up. My guy needs sleep, so...

I wish I could make it suddenly be morning, but people are still doin stuff :(

(im sure he said it was, we will wait for him to tell us)

He's a human with a dragon, not a pony.

A person.

(edited)

You guys do realize that it's nighttime in this, right? lol, everybody's still up. My guy needs sleep, so...

I wish I could make it suddenly be morning, but people are still doin stuff :(

He's a human with a dragon, not a pony.

A person.

Thank you. :lol:

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

sorry for the mistake XD

No biggie. xD

Hey Pinkazoid, where's Haste? xD

Hmm... I have an idea. The heroes (and possibly villains? :o ) would go to school like regular teens their age. Surprisingly, all of the heroes (and villains?) all go to the same school.

*shrug*

It would probably end up with the villains attacking and blowing up the school. xD

• Brohoof 1

No biggie. xD

Hey Pinkazoid, where's Haste? xD

Hmm... I have an idea. The heroes (and possibly villains? :o ) would go to school like regular teens their age. Surprisingly, all of the heroes (and villains?) all go to the same school.

*shrug*

It would probably end up with the villains attacking and blowing up the school. xD

Weiss is too old for regular school. Shes 19. She has a job and an apartment cus (batman time xD) HER PARENTS ARE DEEAAAAAD!!!!!

Drew Weiss

Posted Image

Uh... is this RP still open for applications? I kind of want to join now seeing as you can use humans and the like... Might be a little to late though...

no your welcome to join!

Ah, ok! Thanks, I'll go and make a character right now then... or try to at least xD. http://mlpforums.com...e-superhero-rp/ This took way too long to make D:!

Oh, could I have a fill in on what's going on right now?

ok, it started at the funeral of a great hero known as the rocketeer, right now a police station just blew up and cop cars and all over the city controlled by shadows goons