Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Twilight went crazy, who would be qualified to take her place?

TheMarkz0ne

20 users have voted

1. 1. Who would be the leader

• Apple Jack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

I am allowing more than 2 ponies. because Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash are the obvious two candidates.

But you can say one and offer your view on why. This is only for the Mane 6, it cannot be anyone outside their circle. If Twilight was in danger of hurting herself or others, who would fill in that role and why? 

How would the other ponies handle Twilight? Would they lock her away or do something else?

Apple Jack is simply the one who I believe has more composure than Twilight. She can also seem to handle situations far better than Dash can or anyone else for that matter. Apple Jack is also physically the strongest pony out of all of them. AJ also doesn't really get enough credit. I believe she would tie Twilight down in her barn or keep her somewhere, where she cannot cause any damage. 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

Applejack, easily. She seems to have more common sense than Twilight at times, and she seems mature and responsible enough to handle being a leader of the current situation. As for what they would do, probably try anything to get Twilight to stop since as her friends, they care about her a lot. 

• Brohoof 3

Last resort, break her horn. 

If magic is what is warping her its the best course of action. Sure she may never do magic again but she will always have books. and she'd still be a pegesus.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack, of course. She is willing to take charge, and guide the group in the right direction responsibly. She can handle being the leader, and help her friends help Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow and AJ are best candidates. I'd for Dashie, if question was: "Who first would take Twilight's place?" Rainbow will be the first who will take the initiative in their hooves. But i think the question is: " Who would be the best leader instead Twilight?" So, I voted for Applejack. Applejack is much better as a leader then Rainbow.

Edited by zev_zev

Applejack and not just because of favorite pony bias, she has consistently shown she is the most mature, level headed and as has the most common sense. She can be a tad stubborn and bull headed at times, but even when she has flown off the handle she hasn't nearly as bad as the other especially Twilight and Pinkie Pie (as much as I love them).

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

If Twiley did become incapacitated then it would have to be Applejack to try and become a new leader of the group. She is hard working, determined, focused and honest enough to be a good leader or at least try to restore Twilight.

AJ on this one in truth

due to she is use to

working with groups

and all and having commutations

skills and keeping a level

head most of the time.

Which she gained from working

with her family and all the farm but

if not AJ i would strange as it is

is Rare,  she would have

good organizational skills  and

has had to work in groups