Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! So happy!

iceestarz

Ohmygosh, I've never been so damn happy and proud in my whole life. The pencil portrait was extended since nobody finished on time and it gave me just enough time to finish it! We turned it in Thursday and critiqued them and oh god I got my grade for it today! A 4, that's a freak A, perfect score! :3 *cough cough* didnt expect less, but still. Yaaaaaay! He even kept it for the art show, but my teacher always keeps my projects lol. >:D

post-20175-0-02186900-1390881128_thumb.jpg

^^made this quick doodle to release all my excitement! :D

post-20175-0-71738800-1390881139_thumb.jpg

^^in case you're curious as to what my project looked like.:)

• Brohoof 14

Congratulations, though I can't say I'm surprised.

Also, should I know the pictured gentlemen?

It's Luke Bryan, my absolute favorite singer. :3

First off, congratulations!

Second, you deserve that grade because that drawing looks awesome! You could probably make alot of money if you did that professionally!

I've actually thought about getting more practice with a bunch of mediums. When I move in a couple months I'm going to start job hunting then buy a tablet and other art stuff, give it a year or so with tons of practice digitally and traditionally then start doing commissions. :P

• Brohoof 1

It's Luke Bryan, my absolute favorite singer. :3

I've actually thought about getting more practice with a bunch of mediums. When I move in a couple months I'm going to start job hunting then buy a tablet and other art stuff, give it a year or so with tons of practice digitally and traditionally then start doing commissions. :P

Sounds good! I wish you only the best of luck but I think you're gonna do great!

• Brohoof 1