Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Bowl XLVIII

Frostgage

I'm rooting for the Broncos, so obviously this sucks but what's even worse is that it's, so far, a 22-0 shutout! It's not even close. Which means the game has just become boring, unless you're one of the players on the field. Shutouts simply aren't interesting to watch.

Yeah, People are bound to be tuning out in droves. Don't be surprised if the officiating suddenly becomes very questionable in favor of the Broncos to try and "even out" the game to make it interesting again. Remember, the same thing happened last year when the 49ers were getting destroyed in the first half.

Yeah, People are bound to be tuning out in droves. Don't be surprised if the officiating suddenly becomes very questionable in favor of the Broncos to try and "even out" the game to make it interesting again. Remember, the same thing happened last year when the 49ers were getting destroyed in the first half.

Hardcore steroids catch at halftime. 10 to 10 shift. Lol.

I'm ready for halftime to be over. I don't really care for Bruno Mars. Now if Foo Fighters were doing the halftime show....well that'd be a different story.. :catface:

• Brohoof 4

I'm ready for halftime to be over. I don't really care for Bruno Mars. Now if Foo Fighters were doing the halftime show....well that'd be a different story.. :catface:

We're more similar than I thought. No idea why they've never done it, would be so amazing. Grohl's at the game today I think.

• Brohoof 1

No idea why they've never done it, would be so amazing.

Because they don't get played on all the mainstream radio stations. It would be the most amazing thing ever if they covered Smells Like Teen Spirit at the Super Bowl. In fact, my life would be complete. I would shed a tear and die happy if that happened :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I thought there were two teams in a football game. So where's the second one ? :okiedokielokie:

Anyway the first play of the game was just awesome. Never seen that B) 

PS: Where I live it's actually 2:30 AM, I'm gonna be a zombie this morning (but I don't care of course :lol: )

• Brohoof 2

It seems like last time i checked the Seahawks were crushing things.

I don't really care that much though who wins, but yeah.

Puppybowl on the other hand... 

That show is my show :D.

Um... Forget what I just said. :blush:

Yeah, it's kind of like that dog chasing that mail truck. It ain't happening. 

Edited by Space Woona