Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Survival: The new world.

Scribblegroove

I will do that soon! I promise :3I would like everyone to keep in mind that I wont tolerate 'going easy' on holding things and doing this that are considered human. You are a pony, and your movements are restricted like one. Therefore, any equipment that you would normally have to hold in you hand has now been adjusted so that you can either hold it with magic (thus becoming a far more simple object, because you wouldn't need anything to take hold on), or it becomes back/shoulder mounted (so that pegasi can interact with the object usint their wings, and both earth ponies and pegasi can reach it with their mouths.

For instance, a gun would be attached to a saddle and then designed to be mounted over the shoulder so that you can aim with it, and the trigger has to be activated with either wings or something that can be activated using hoof or mouth. Be creative with this. Restrictions can encourage creativity just as much as freedom!

It should be easy for a unicorn, difficult for a Pegasus. This would suit Earth Ponies more for it's sheer weight. Otherwise, it's impractical.

Adding a stock would make gun-holding easier and lighter, and actually more accurate since there's less parallax between the nozzle and scope.

@@Pripyat Pony

I know that you can wield the power of chaos, but there has to be some sort of limit. To create FOOD out of nothing, you could say that it takes you twice as much energy to create the food as how much energy it will provide to someone. You can't just expect to be able to solve everything with your magic. I'm not saying you can't use it, and it may even be kinda powerful, but keep it under control.

@@Scribblegroove, It's not quite that simple; Diego can't create food out of nothing. The way he can create food is, for example, to make an apple tree grow out of a piece of apple wood. But no magic can summon up food out of nothing; and I wouldn't dream of making my character do that. For one thing, it's against Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration. ;)http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gamp%27s_Law_of_Elemental_Transfiguration

I hope it was all right making the liquid/noise at the end of the post. I am not sure how much freedom you want us to have to come up with our own scenario. If I overstepped my boundaries, let me know and I will edit it out.

@

It was ok. I don't really mind. I am currently trying to deal with Neuro being actually really fucking intelligent without metagaming, but that would recuire me to be really intelligent as well. I am smart, but not a genius. You have excellently played it out already however, so my jelly :C

@@Scribblegroove

lol thanks. I am by no means a genius or even exceptionally smart, but I pride myself on my accomplishments in University. I don't know man, I think having the ability to play a musical instrument makes someone really intelligent. That is one thing I have never been able to do, I am both tone and rhythm deaf. The problem I see with Neuro is the fact that he is really intelligent, but he is also very arrogant. That makes it so Golden Shield can anticipate his moves and reactions fairly easily. 

@

That is funny how that happens isn't it? Actually when I first started watching MLP (I started with the first episode), I almost immediately started designing the character of Golden Shield. The character that I came up with, was quite literally almost identical to Shining Armor, even to the point of being Captain of the Royal Guard. I almost threw my remote control at my television when I first saw Shining Armor, and saw how identical my OC was to him. 

@

That is funny how that happens isn't it? Actually when I first started watching MLP (I started with the first episode), I almost immediately started designing the character of Golden Shield. The character that I came up with, was quite literally almost identical to Shining Armor, even to the point of being Captain of the Royal Guard. I almost threw my remote control at my television when I first saw Shining Armor, and saw how identical my OC was to him. 

I just created Skewer because I'm a chess player myself, so it's technically my ponysona.  

Okay, so just a few random thoughts here. One is, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Gentle Secret is the only mare in this RP. If we truly are the last ponies alive, she is going to be one busy mare (my dirty mind...). I think we need to recruit more female ponies into this RP to balance it out.

Now that the silliness is out of the way, I just want to say that I am really liking the pace of the RP, lots of posts are happening and lots of stuff is going on. Great job guys. Finally, Scribblegroove I was just thinking that when you have the time it would be awesome to provide a link to the character sheet of every OC in the RP in the original post. I am slowly getting frustrated by having to find the character sheets when I need to reference them, so a reference list would be awesome.  

ADVANCED GENETIC MANIPULATION IS INCLUDED IN EVERY VAULT :D. Just so you know, this RP doesn't have any PG restricions, so as long as you don't go too far I'm fine with some funny business, even though if you reaaallly want a child you can use the breeding pods in the vault. All they need is the embryo to fully grow a foal :3. (Yes, the vault has all this stuff)

Huh - a RP like this that didn't crash and burn... how did I miss this? :o

I'm assuming that now its underway and folks are leaving the vault, its too late to apply? Regardless: good job getting something like this off the ground - looks like a solid start!

I would love you to join. We just need to find a way to merge you in. If you have an idea tell me, I am thinking as well...

I would love you to join. We just need to find a way to merge you in. If you have an idea tell me, I am thinking as well...

If I may butt in here, I think I have a good idea, but it will only work if Cinderscribe's OC is a unicorn.

Awesome! I have a bunch of characters: plenty of unicorns I could use!

Emerald:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-gaze-r3772

Or if we need more guys...

Scribe:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scribeshield-r3566

... Alternatively, depending on how lore-friendly your aiming for, theres my newest character Amethyst (My Avatar, have a character page but it's all intentionally vague at the moment, and while I can attest to easily keep her at non-sue levels, she's kind of an Eldridge abomination.)

Oh no, I was just tooting my own horn. Please don't pick a unicorn just because I said that. RP with whoever you want to!

Nah - I'd love to hear your idea: most of my characters are unicorns... at least the ones I tend to use the most. Well... Scribe isn't particularly good at being a unicorn but he's got a horn... :P

@@Scribblegroove,

Hey Scribble! I've been PM'ing Golden Shield and we think that we have a good intro and that it would work really well with Amethyst if your happy to accept her - being somewhat unusual.

Failing that, We would still have an Intro, though I would offer to use Scribe Emerald!  :)

Amethyst (Character page is for a specific RP - she's much more restricted than it suggests)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/amethyst-void-r5737

Emeral Gaze

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-gaze-r3772

Edited by Cinderscribe

Edited: now says Emerald instead of Scribe :P

Damnit, another intelligent oc... We're turning into a(the :3) think tank here... I think you should use emerald. At the same time of your arrival, another of my OC's will join in. She's nice and gullible, so she should be perfect prey for emerald...

Surprise me! You can join in anytime, as long as you keep a way open for my oc to join in similiar fashion. I heard from golden shield that it had something to do with the UCF room and stuff... Good luck and enjoy the Rp