Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your pony NOtp?

Techno-chan

Fluttermac.

Sparity. (Unless it's nothing too serious.)

Appledash.(Sorry, they're kind of the same, it's almost as if they're dating their double.)

Those three are the ones I usually can't accustom to, other than that, I'm cool with any ship.

• 3 years later...
On 2/8/2014 at 11:04 PM, Washingtonian said:

RariJack.

There is no chemistry between a pony that doesn't like to get dirty and a pony that likes to get dirty. I mean, just look at Look Before You Sleep.

There IS chemistry, just not a romantic one. I pretty much disagree with any shipping because it's just random pairing with no romantic chemistry 

On 2/8/2014 at 10:12 PM, repsol rave said:

sparity

i mean, a grown mare and a kid. i just can't do it!

Pretty much this. But I'm against any ship involving Spike. He needs another baby dragon to fool around with (Spember doesn't count).

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

I mostly don't like intra-mane 6 shipping (including Sunset).  I'm not one of those people who hate any non-platonic relationship in the show, but I don't like how it would change their dynamic.

• Brohoof 1

Marblemac.

Possibly incest aside, Marble Pie has no personality whatsoever, and the interactions between her and Big Mac were super boring and I am so glad that Hard to Say Anything killed this ship.

I don't care for any lesbian/gay ships, especially Rarijack and any lesbian ship involving Rainbow Dash. (No offense to those of you who are gay/lesbian ;))

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

Hooves down it's Sparity. 

This!  Not to mention any similar ships that could get Chris Hansen asking you to sit down at a table across from him...  (e.g. Luna x Pipsqueak).  I also have an extreme dislike for any ships between family members, no matter how distant the relation might be (looking at you, Marble-Mac):  This is My Little Pony, NOT Deliverance, for Celestia's sake!  (Although, granted, we do have the hillbilly ponies in that village from Somepony to Watch Over Me as well as the feuding pseudo-West Virginia clans in the Smoky Mountains in The Hooffields & McColts......) 

• Brohoof 1