Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Jacked up songs

dedacct6

There's a lot of messed up songs that give you the creeps, or are just plain terrifying, and messed up, and I love it!!! :wub:

I'd like to post songs that are just jacked up, weird, or frightening.

Here's what I'll begin with.

It's called 'Kim' by Eminem. One of the songs that Would take too long to explain, and it's Messed up in every way.

(Warning: Graphic/Explict content)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JklC61iuIN4

Happy posting :P

• Brohoof 2

Pumped up kicks by foster the people. It is all nice and upbeat but it is about a kid shooting other kids with a gun.

It was banned from the radio due to similar real life events.

I also find "Kill your heroes" by Awolnation to be pretty jacked up.

"Kill your heroes and fly. No need to worry because everybody will DIE".

Edited by Judgement

The worst part is, as horrifying as this song is, it's probably my favorite song. I played it at my wedding to the horror of my pastor mother in law. Oh what gratification that brought me.

• Brohoof 3

If I could think of one messed up song that I love, it would be Venus In Furs. At first it already sounds weird and noisy, but it goes to a whole other level when you find out what it's about. All in all, it's a very interesting song.

Edited by LatinoChurro

Is it creepy that I have a list of creepy songs that I kinda love?

- Rokkenjima in Love (happy song about stabbing)

- Futari no Birthday (just... oi)

- Seifuku wa gama wo suru (You don't wanna know)

- Egao Happy Peace

- Aku no Hana

- Dark Woods Circus

- Bad End Night

- Trick and Treat

- Kagome Kagome (Make it stop!! Make it stop!!!)

... something's wrong with me.

• Brohoof 1

Check out Rucka Rucka Ali. He's a song parodist. Start with Weird Al, get rid of the original compositions, add some R-rated lyrics and themes, and you basically have Rucka. Alot of his songs make you think "oh wow, that's just wrong" but you laugh anyways because he's hilarious. Alot of his music A: points out uncomfortable truths and B: gives the abomination that is modern-day mainstream music the middle finger it deserves.

Not sure if my childhood was ruined or made more badass as a result of this song. 

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

Some of The Beatles songs my dad would play all the time when I was little were kinda trippy, but I can't believe I didn't find out about this one until I was older...

Also, this song is little known, but a possible candidate for the best song ever made. :P

And kudos to Space Woona for posting an Insane Clown Posse song, almost everything by them is delightfully messed up.

There's a lot of messed up songs that give you the creeps, or are just plain terrifying, and messed up, and I love it!!! :wub:

I'd like to post songs that are just jacked up, weird, or frightening.

Here's what I'll begin with.

It's called 'Kim' by Eminem. One of the songs that Would take too long to explain, and it's Messed up in every way.

(Warning: Graphic/Explict content)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JklC61iuIN4

Happy posting :P

About half of Eminem's songs probably apply to this thread. ^_^

I'll go with Weenie Beenie off Foo Fighters debut album. If you want to know why, just listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ehqSdPMy-4

Not to mention, the actual lyrics themselves don't make a lot of sense, more like Dave Grohl just put a bunch of random, incoherent words together. But honestly, that could be said for a lot of their songs. :D

I can think of plenty of songs that are "messed up" and purposely disturbing but I think that takes the...disturbingness out of it. Songs that aren't meant to be outright messed up, typically... bother me more.

"And there's a lake

And at the bottom you'll find all our friends

They don't swim cause they're all dead

We never are what we intend, or invent

'Cause I make little lies and then I pull them apart

Think something dark's living down in my heart"

that's so deep and sad and upsetting and... the whole song feels so dark.

Edited by Rae ~

• 3 weeks later...