Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Decaying Life

Demirari

In!

Though, again, be warned that there are many things different. 

Just so you know, I will temporarily refrain from posting because it's difficult to start off when all of you are in the midst of some serious issue involving an underground city. Wonder how Baccarat is going to fit in that. 

Just so you know, I will temporarily refrain from posting because it's difficult to start off when all of you are in the midst of some serious issue involving an underground city. Wonder how Baccarat is going to fit in that. 

We just got out of it. You can join in Maneston. That is the next destination. The group should reach there in a few post if we don't derail off to a 10 page standstill or a giant subplot development. xD

Sorry everyone the internet was down that's why I never posted beyond my first post.when and where may I re-join (if I still can).

you missed a lot

A LOT

anyways yea you still can but  i advise you to read the recent post

I'm not sure if I should stay in this RP when some of the people here literally grammar assassins and effortless. Not saying that they're incompetent, but the poor grade of their posts makes it hard to understand what's going on. Basically it's just ponies (and a griffon) firing around with impossible overpowered weapons and one-shot killing enemies like they were nothing. 

I'm not sure if I should stay in this RP when some of the people here literally grammar assassins and effortless. Not saying that they're incompetent, but the poor grade of their posts makes it hard to understand what's going on. Basically it's just ponies (and a griffon) firing around with impossible overpowered weapons and one-shot killing enemies like they were nothing. 

Eh, let me see what I can do to bring this RP back to what it was in the beginning. 

Oi I'm following the rules here. The 15mm is a heavy gun that fires large rounds but has a large amounts of recoil. Also it's heavy as all hell that's why he is using a power armor prototype. He's a cyber pony as well which has it's own draw backs. The High Velocity Rifle fires rods at mach five speed but it drains his suits power.

Edited by dragon4111

Oi I'm following the rules here. The 15mm is a heavy gun that fires large rounds but has a large amounts of recoil. Also it's heavy as all hell that's why he is using a power armor prototype. He's a cyber pony as well which has it's own draw backs. The High Velocity Rifle fires rods at mach five speed but it drains his suits power.

15mm is extremely rare in real life. It was only used once before it was scrapped by Germany in WWII for aircraft cannons. First of all, why the hell is a sniper rifle using 15mm ammo? It doesn't even exist today, simply because it was too impractical and was replaced by more common rounds. Germany today prefers Mauser rounds, 9mm Luger, and 5.56mm NATO.

Even in Fallout, there's no mention of 15mm ammo at all. It only appeared once in the scrapped Van Buren as a cannon round. It's implied that virtually zero of these rounds exist in the Fallout Universe (Germany didn't even export the round), and most dwellers would prefer the more commonplace .308 or 5.56mm NATo for their rifles.