Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Decaying Life

Demirari

Hey guys, sorry I have to do this. I have just been given an offer from a good friend of mine to co-GM a large-scale ambitious RP that is in a very rough form. As such, this responsibility will take a lot of my time and thought. I am also going into a very busy part of my schooling. Exams and projects are coming up quickly. Seeing how this RP is particularly fast paced, I will be unable to spend the time required to keep up with this RP and write quality posts. I am sorry but I have to withdraw from this RP. I know this is rude and I apologize. Best of luck to you guys as the story progresses. 

Of course I am ready to write full paragraphs, I've already read through a few pages of this RP and I am willing to put effort into it.

I see. Well then. You are in. I have reviewed through your OC, and its good. You are in. Post any time you want.

@,

That is a'ok. Just give me the link of the two OCs you want to use. :3 

Just a note, they're both based off Fallout: Equestria. One of the is a Gun Runner, and the other is canonically a renowned mob member of the New Pegasus "Barstand Syndicate".

HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE TO GET THIS RP GOING LIKE THIS!!! 9 pages! ALREADY?! HOW! Are you like the best GM in the world or is it because there are 10 players :c

Teach me master!

Anyway, I'd love to join a RP like this, but it's so damn far ahead already I can't tell if I can jump in or not. Could you give some kind of quick summary so I understand what is going on?

HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE TO GET THIS RP GOING LIKE THIS!!! 9 pages! ALREADY?! HOW! Are you like the best GM in the world or is it because there are 10 players :c

Teach me master!

Anyway, I'd love to join a RP like this, but it's so damn far ahead already I can't tell if I can jump in or not. Could you give some kind of quick summary so I understand what is going on?

lol feel free to jump in anywhere

Just a note, they're both based off Fallout: Equestria. One of the is a Gun Runner, and the other is canonically a renowned mob member of the New Pegasus "Barstand Syndicate".

Perfectly a'ok! After all, I did slap in creative freedom on this RP. Just a few things to note, there is a New Canterlot. Not the Republic, but a city that was built to replace Canterlot. There are a few signs of nuclear warfare, but the entire world isn't plunged in radiation.

OOOO this looks interesting sign me up!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/short-circuit-r5599

You are in too!

Teach me master!

Well nothing much had happen. It is mostly centered around Crossrails, a town I've made up for the characters to meet up. There had been a fight between the townsponies and bandits/raiders/whatever. So now, most of the OCs had been condensed to this single small group designed to reach a far away land, called Californeighia. A large collection of city-states, pretty much one of the few rare nations still left. 

Food prices had pretty much jumped up, ponies had been quite literally eating each other for survival. 

And it is probably from both the player count and my lax rules I guess. I usually let the players do whatever the hell they want, until it crosses the line.

i'm a big fan of fallout, and this really seems like a rp i could get behind, if you guys don't mind griffons i would like to join with my oc Seeker http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/seeker-r2240

You are in. And I don't mind griffons at all. Just note that it isn't a 100% complete Fallout world. I added in elements. :3