music If you had a Theme for yourself, what would it be?

Fantasma Phantasm

By far, the one song that perfectly summarizes my existence.

Is it weird that I actually understand that even though i don't feel that way? Unless of course I did feel that way at one point and overcame it.... Hm.

Back the original post request. I'm afraid I must interject a little here. My general theme IS MLP. as an expression. But something the fandom did for me was introduce me to new music i had never heard before. I've been here for a little while so if I were to use music in relation to myself, it would in fact depend on whom I"m talking to in terms of either inviduals or groups of people.

Like if were talking to bronies or the fandom and wanted to use a fandom made song to represent myself I'd probably choose this:

If were I talking to a different group of people out there:

Not bad, but I'm actually pretty flexible in my ways (well some of them; others, not so much).

I probably could have gone with a more straightforward theme, but where's the fun in that. Things like this got to be symbolic in a more abstract way, I find.

That makes it all the more interesting wouldn't it? I mean be different. Theirs no harm it.

Is it weird that I actually understand that even though i don't feel that way? Unless of course I did feel that way at one point and overcame it.... Hm.

Back the original post request. I'm afraid I must interject a little here. My general theme IS MLP. as an expression. But something the fandom did for me was introduce me to new music i had never heard before. I've been here for a little while so if I were to use music in relation to myself, it would in fact depend on whom I"m talking to in terms of either inviduals or groups of people.

Like if were talking to bronies or the fandom and wanted to use a fandom made song to represent myself I'd probably choose this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTlB8Hmcw0

If were I talking to a different group of people out there:

Its good to express yourself like that buddy! Having variety is good! I mean to have a song for all of the moments you have is always fun!

• Brohoof 1

Its good to express yourself like that buddy! Having variety is good! I mean to have a song for all of the moments you have is always fun!

Thanks! My blog has a lot of music that i had never heard of until joining the fandom. Fascinatingly... I was actually considering making a blog post that had nothing but music songs that should be played one after the other to sort of tell a music magical journey kind of thing.

• Brohoof 1

This song right here. Oh if only my life could be a little more action-packed. Then it'd actually be fitting :lol:

Edited by Space Woona

Even though I'm a pretty shitty guy, I like this song, and have listened to it a gazillion times. It gives me hope and makes me feel powered up.

Edited by Modphase

• 2 weeks later...

Depends...

Happy- Ray of Light to the Future ( Disgaea OST)

Sad- I forgot that music. Super sad music on the earlier red moon stages of Disgaea.

Confident- Anthem of Braves (Same soundtrack)

Battle- Team Fortress 2 theme

Well, I would have 2 themes songs.  1 with words, and the other, instrumental:

Song (w/Words)

Through the Fire - Larry Greene (TOP GUN)

Song (Instrumental)

Air Traffic Control - Martin O'Donnell (Halo 3: ODST)

Kinda sappy, I know, but I really feel like this song speaks to me on a personal level. They have no lyrics cuz simply, I don't my life of my thoughts can be summed up in any way. I may regret using these later, but yeah. 

profile_picture_by_incognitokiwoy-d61r5j

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

This time around, I'm gonna go with 'This Is War' from the Arma 3 OST. I don't relate to it or anything of course, I just think it sounds awesome! :wub:

Going back a little bit further, 'Arrowhead' from the Arma 2 OA OST also sounds pretty 'epic'. :lol:

Arma Yay! :yay:

Edited by Sir Jackleberry