Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Pony tv Show

Rethajni

alright, this theme may be already discussed but i just wanted to share a tought, i imagine a comparison between Anime and Bronism, and i think, what if MLP start as a new category of cartoon characters in the future? we already see that after Astro boy, it begin a new world of anime shows, and MLP can start a new world like that, now, straight to the point and i know it may sound silly but it could be possible that can exist a pony show on tv that is not related in any aspect of MLP? nothing that affect Hasbro copyright? we may take the bronyism more than just a simple fandom, is a culture, a philosophy, a life style, and personally i think that we have surpassed many aspects of anime fans or otakus, when the show ends, i imagine a show of OC Ponies that follow the legacy of mlp and it may be not be related to MLP, in fact, it can be for a more mature audience perhaps, and it can be a begining to a new dimencion to take, we at least can start with EG universe then to the ponyverse, that's one thought i wanted to share, i would like to see your opinión and talk about it.  You think it would be a good idea if a OC pony show be on tv? how success you think it may get? if you have the chance to put your pony story on TV how could it be?   

• Brohoof 3

Well, well, well, that is one GREAT idea! :)

After G4 ends, we, the fans, could continue the show with our OC's. And with FAR more characters and plot development :)

But I can't really see that being aired, but I think it'll have a HUGE success as an online series.

• Brohoof 1