Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna Violette and Lune Trace (Violet Moon and Moon Trace)

DashieHeart

These are my alicorn OCs :)

Their names are in French, since I couldn't think of any interesting and original names, why not make them in a different language? 

So, here they are

I will be redrawing them and improving on my drawing skills and such, and I will add the new drawings I make as I do them 

I encourage you to critique and give me suggestions, I would love to get some feedback that will help me improve 

post-18832-0-81769700-1392863012_thumb.jpg

post-18832-0-19062100-1392863016_thumb.jpg

Edited by DashieHeart

I would love if I could get some suggestions and critique since i am new at this and this is the first one ive done like this

The linework is good, but the there are some hiccups in anatomy (the backside of the stallions neck, the shape of the mare's eye) and the pictures as a whole have a rather flat feel to them.

My suggestion to you would be to practice pony anatomy (show style to begin with) to get a firm grasp on proportions and perspective: Ponies running, ponies flying, ponies lying down ect.

The linework is good, but the there are some hiccups in anatomy (the backside of the stallions neck, the shape of the mare's eye) and the pictures as a whole have a rather flat feel to them.

My suggestion to you would be to practice pony anatomy (show style to begin with) to get a firm grasp on proportions and perspective: Ponies running, ponies flying, ponies lying down ect.

Yeah, thats what I have been working on almost all day 

I mean, like I said, I'm very new at this, so it will take me a little while to actually get some good drawings

But, I will be practicing and -hopefully- improving on my skills

• Brohoof 2