Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil Minion Sign Up

PurplePony

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY MINIONS OUR EVILNESS WILL BE THE MARK OF A NEW ERA!

We are working to create a better world for us! No longer will we be walked over. We are creating OUR tomorrow! THIS IS OUR WOLRD! THIS IS OUR TIME! 

Now I look to you all and say "You, are either with me or will you be left behind. (not a bad view, but the front's better) Left behind in the world that crushes you. It is your own choice, but mine will be better."

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1414/entry-11020-ranking-you/

Some news and things I had to get around to doing... establishing plans, leaders, and order!

Screw it, I'll join ya PP. I'm not much for fighting, but I am useful elsewhere. I'm skilled in physics, chemistry, biology, and a bit of psychotherapy. I can't fight, but if you tell me to do something, I'll do it. No questions asked.

• Brohoof 1

Ehm as for ways of communication.... I could break into the ESA department here in Noordwijk and steal plans for a new rocket to send a communication satellite into space.....

• Brohoof 2

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY MINIONS OUR EVILNESS WILL BE THE MARK OF A NEW ERA!

We are working to create a better world for us! No longer will we be walked over. We are creating OUR tomorrow! THIS IS OUR WOLRD! THIS IS OUR TIME! 

Now I look to you all and say "You, are either with me or will you be left behind. (not a bad view, but the front's better) Left behind in the world that crushes you. It is your own choice, but mine will be better."

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1414/entry-11020-ranking-you/

Some news and things I had to get around to doing... establishing plans, leaders, and order!

You actually think that you will succeed in ruling the world many have tried and all have failed and I shall be the one who destroys you and your army once and for all! I will not back down from this fight and while I may be somewhat evil myself I shall be seen as a hero for slaying you and if you cannot be slain then I shall banish you to another demension. This world does need to be united but not by evil.