Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil Minion Sign Up

PurplePony

Are you evil? Do you consider yourself evil enough to take over the world?!?!?! Well I know you are not. But I am ;)

So I am offering all of you this fantastic opportunity! To be my minions, yes there is a page and everything to join benefits and blah blah blah... once you have joined ME! All you have to do is send me a pic of you, video, anything! The better the thing I get the better your minion rank is!

MUHAHAHAHAHA LET'S TAKE OVER THIS PUNY WORLD!

post-21276-0-21803300-1392933306_thumb.jpg

Edited by PurplePony
  • Brohoof 2

Well you can see where it goes... As sign up to prove your loyalty to me your master. I like to be call QueenHerLordMajesty. Yes that is my title. You must send me a video of you singing, any song will do, any length. If you send me an updated Poke rap you will be held in the highest regard and rank amoungst your fellow minions :D

The first person who sends me an updated poke rap, will get to pull the lever and be called Kronk!

Edited by PurplePony

You had me interested until you said sing....I would rather not explode your ear drums with my horrid singing. 

Dance? And it doesn't matter how awful you are!!! WE are evil!! We don't have to sound good :P

Lol true but think if trying to get someone as shy as Fluttershy to dance or sing on camera. The only way to get me on camera is if I act random. >.> I actually got à video of my friend and I saying random things.

• Brohoof 1

Lol true but think if trying to get someone as shy as Fluttershy to dance or sing on camera. The only way to get me on camera is if I act random. >.> I actually got à video of my friend and I saying random things.

Perfect! 

All I ask is that you send me something! Anything... prove your loyalty xD

Well you can see where it goes... As sign up to prove your loyalty to me your master. I like to be call QueenHerLordMajesty. Yes that is my title. You must send me a video of you singing, any song will do, any length. If you send me an updated Poke rap you will be held in the highest regard and rank amoungst your fellow minions :D

The first person who sends me an updated poke rap, will get to pull the lever and be called Kronk!

must obey... :S

Sending rap tomorrow I hope XD

• Brohoof 1

I R is confuzled

I am gathering forth a hoard of minions to do my evil bidding... One day we shall take over this puny world! 

Yay Imma fluffy minion :D

Everyone feel the fluffiness :D

Fluffy! Sit back down there is work to do and I don't feel up to pet you right meow..... Go slam the door in someone's face!