Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil Minion Sign Up

PurplePony

minion names? how do i get a minion name?

Send me a pic or video. That pic or video will depict your name outcome... If it's good enough I may even let you pic your own. It will also decide your rank.. yes all minions will be able to see everyone's rank, and yes you can climb in ranks.

• Brohoof 1

Videos wont work for me, so shit. I guess this will have to do because why the hell not:

post-4773-0-61020500-1393110738_thumb.jpg

I'll draw you something when i get the chance so i can make up for my computers shitty mistakes. Sorry

Edited by Evil Nightmares
  • Brohoof 1

Videos wont work for me, so shit. I guess this will have to do because why the hell not:

attachicon.gifphoto (50).JPG

I'll draw you something when i get the chance so i can make up for my computers shitty mistakes. Sorry

You are private PinkMena you will be my spy!

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how evil are we as a group ?

Not very evil yet... I mean you have received no instruction yet... right? So as a group not very. me... Well I am evil, that is why you are all here, because of ME!!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I WILL JOIN

i will spread the word and get more to join, but id rather not have a pic of myself so ill do my OC

my QueenHerLordMajesty i have begun the quest to get more minions. i truly am loyal and will do (almost) anything.

​i can do a lot of things(other than post pics of me. but if QueenHerLordMajesty requests it, i will try)i will take a test if you wish to prove my loyalty. ALL HAIL THE QUEENHERLORDMAJESTY!!!! :yay: 

post-25038-0-79205700-1394857271_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

You are not a pony... you are shy guy. Minion shuy guy :D

Yes I am accepting. What you give me will help me put yall in rank so what pic or vid you got for me???

BTW I WILL BE DELIVERING A VIDEO SOON MY MINIONS!

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
MY WICKEDNESS!!!!! MY WICKEDNESS WILL TAKE OVER THIS PUNY WORLD!!!

It'll be a cold day in hell when this world bows to a tyrant like you!(damn it screwed up I was trying to quote your post but oh well you will still never rule this world)

Edited by Theshadowmaster235