Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were Twilight Sparkle, would you trust Spike to be in your home?

Rarity Paige Belle

249667__safe_spike_are+you+serious_david

I... They kinda, like, grew up together - she at least helped to raise him - they trust each other, he's a sapient being, never showed any interest in a non-vegitarian diet...

I mean... do we even know, really know, that FiM dragons are carnivores?

Edited by ~StatesTheOblivious~
  • Brohoof 7

I would definitely trust him! After all he has proved that he is loyal as heck and StatesTheOblivious made a good point up there, they grew up together, Twilight is like a mother for Spike so I don't think Spike would eat her... uhmm.. I say... me, I guess. I'd doubt more about Owlowischous.

• Brohoof 3

A dragon who eats hay fries isn't one I'd fear. Given that he's lived with Twilight since birth, he must have acquired pony tastes and doesn't care about meat.

That aside, there's still the fact that dragons are sentient and have shown themselves to be no less intelligent than ponies or any of the other predominant races, even if they are more aggressive by nature. Any of them could overcome their natural tendencies if they had the desire to do so, and Spike is happy with his life among ponies and their allies. Reminds me a bit of Drizzt living among dwarves and humans. There's nothing to fear from Spike.

• Brohoof 3

img-2341495-1-249667__safe_spike_are%20y

I... They kinda, like, grew up together - she at least helped to raise him - they trust each other, he's a sapient being, never showed any interest in a non-vegitarian diet...

I mean... do we even know, really know, that FiM dragons are carnivores?

FIM dragons are gemivores.

I would definitely trust him! After all he has proved that he is loyal as heck and StatesTheOblivious made a good point up there, they grew up together, Twilight is like a mother for Spike so I don't think Spike would eat her... uhmm.. I say... me, I guess. I'd doubt more about Owlowischous.

I think Spike should be the element of Loyalty.

I think he really should be Rainbow Dash like Twilight said.

1. In the show, dragons are not carnivorous they eat gems.

2. Since Twilight Sparkle and Spike have known each other for a long time, they have a strong trust and friendly bond with each other. So, I would trust Spike to be in my home.

• Brohoof 1