Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Unleash communism... No seriously. Probably doing my best to actually keep peace.

Very unoriginal question: 

5 family members VS. 100.000 strangers (incl. children)
If you safe your family the 100.000 will die.
If you save the 100.000 your family will die.

Who do you pick (please tag me so I can see the answer) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Cyberkiyo said:

Unleash communism... No seriously. Probably doing my best to actually keep peace.

Very unoriginal question: 

5 family members VS. 100.000 strangers (incl. children)
If you safe your family the 100.000 will die.
If you save the 100.000 your family will die.

Who do you pick (please tag me so I can see the answer) 

There's no right or wrong answer to this because, in the end, somebody is going to die.

But if I had to choose, I'd be more inclined to choose my family.

What time is it where you are right now?

• Brohoof 1

I've been to some of the smaller meetups my Brony friends and I used to organize when we lived closer together.

The meetups were fun so, well, yes I would (your mileage may vary)

The third World War has started and your country is about to be attacked by an incoming barrage of nuclear weapons within the next hour or so, what do you do?

• Brohoof 1

Well at that point I'd tell my family goodbye and that I love em all and I hope that they can have the best end for themselves and I would probably spend all but 2 minutes of time doing that and the last 2 would probably be used to off myself (unless it someohow avoids a good swather nearby then I'd wish my family luck and promise to try and rally with them ig)
Same Q

Edited by Aveon
  • Brohoof 1

Depending on where the nukes were going to hit, if I were in the range of survivability, I'd grab as much canned food as I could and fill as many large jugs with fresh water as I could carry and hunker down for the attack, making sure my guns were all loaded and in working condition.

If I knew that we were going to die, whether it be from radiation or just instantaneous vaporization, I'd use what time I had left to console my family and friends and, once there were only a few minutes left, I'd head outside, sit at the picnic table in our parking lot, light up a cigarette and once the flash comes, I'd just close my eyes.

What is your favorite gaming system from 2017?

• Brohoof 1