Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Oof. Tough one right back.

I think the fact that I used to be an insensitive prick back in elementary school. I had (and still have) autism, so I didn't really realise that other people were actually people.

What's your favourite food?

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna assume that you meant favourite place. It's my room. It's got aaaaaall the things I need. My computer, my comfy bed, my computer, a place for my plushies and figures, my computer, and also my bed. It's a really cool place.

I don't get out much.

How smart do you see yourself as?

• Brohoof 1

How smart am I? Well, if I was sent to a game show with trivia questions on Disney,  Nintendo, and Friendship is Magic, I'd win in a total landside!

What's your style of learning? From watching? From listening? From doing?

• Brohoof 1

All three. I prefer to watch, listen and learn, and then proceed to doing it myself. 

When God tells us how amazing he is and tells us to worship and thank him, doesn't that make him as pathetic as what we would be if we were showing off in front of ants about our superior intellect and physique? 

• Brohoof 2

Oooh, nice question. Not sure how to answer this.

A lot of the praising and knowing that he's cool 'n stuff comes from humans, since that was very handy for the church leaders (for monetary purposes). God doesn't really 'brag' all that often. The only times that he does, are times when he wants the people he's addressing to pay close attention, as in "You better not think of ignoring me".

Pineapple or Mango?

• Brohoof 2

A wyvern is a giant reptile with wings and 2 legs, and a dragon is a giant reptile with wings and 4 legs.

Y'see, the wyvern has 2, whilst the dragon has 4. Makes sense, yes?

What's the difference between a bird wyvern, and a flying wyvern?

• Brohoof 2