Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

8 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Paris and a little bit of Normandy ^_^ 

What is your favorite French food? :nom: 

You were in Paris and you didn"t come to see me !? :( I love pâtisserie or pastry as you guy say ! It's really something unic and taste so...I don't have a word to descrive their deliciousness !

Your favorite place in Paris then ?

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

You were in Paris and you didn"t come to see me !? :( I love pâtisserie or pastry as you guy say ! It's really something unic and taste so...I don't have a word to descrive their deliciousness !

Your favorite place in Paris then ?

Heh, I think you were on vacation when I went to Paris :P. But yes I think my favorite places were all of the pastry shops :nom::D ...oh and all the historical stuff too of course

On topic: Restrain yourself!

Hmm... what question do you keep hoping you'll see be asked on here?

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Heh, I think you were on vacation when I went to Paris :P. But yes I think my favorite places were all of the pastry shops :nom::D ...oh and all the historical stuff too of course

On topic: Restrain yourself!

Hmm... what question do you keep hoping you'll see be asked on here?

This kind of question :  "Does ever like me think that Trotteur Sauvage is the best of us all ?"

And what will you answer to it ? (Watch your answer...)

• Brohoof 1

No, because it is I who is the best!  I AM JUSTICE!

3129431.gif

*ahem * what new movie (beside mlp) are you looking forward to watch?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

Do movies that already came out, but I haven't watched yet, count? 'cause I've been dying for a chance to watch the 2017 "It". :o

Other than that... I don't think so, no. I'm not really updated on any of the upcoming movies, unfortunately.

===

Would you walk five hundred miles, and would you walk five hundred more, just to be the pony who walks a thousand miles to fall down at my door?

• Brohoof 1

Nope, who knows what they put in this cr*p? Moreso, a big part of the American population is either overweight or obese. I will just stick with my Mediterranean diet, WHERE IS MY OLIVE OIL!!?

Why is McDonalds so popular?

• Brohoof 2

Probably that one time as a kid when my dad bought me a pastry from the local store. Trust me that kind of thing is rare. :catface:

The stalest meme?

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 2