Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I'm looking forward to a lot of things, but I'm not really dreading anything. Well ok I am dreading it if Jimmie Johnson wrecks in the next race this weekend, I don't think I can take anymore of him wrecking or spinning out, the last two races have been horrible. :unamused:

What is your dream job?

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Working at Disneyland! Simple as that!

What would you want to do most if you went to any of the Disney Theme Parks, or loved if you've already been to one?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I've never actually gone, but I have a friend who used to work at Disney world who offered to be a guide if I ever came around, so that's what I'd do.

What's your level of dependency on caffeine?

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

like probably 10%

What type of hot sauce do you normally use?

Prefer Lingham's Ginger Garlic Chilli Sauce.

If you drink coffee ,do you prefer filter, instant or espresso ?

• Brohoof 2

Because I have waaaay too many favorite bands, I'll give out the name of the first band I ever called my favorite: The Rainbooms :D

Do you surf?

• Brohoof 2

I have, but I don't live anywhere near a coast sadly. It is one of my favorite sports, though. ^ ^

What is the most athletic thing you can do?

I have the mighty power of lifting cartridges and putting them on consoles. That's a very difficult task, mind you!

Same question

• Brohoof 3

Well jeez, this went full circle!
For me it was a back spring.

If you could visit a country, but had to fly over the Atlantic Ocean, but not the Pacific Ocean to do so (without circling the globe) where would you want to go?

I really want to visit Chernobyl, Ukraine. Lots of reasons, but mostly because I want to pay my respects to the Russian Soldiers and Firefighters who lost their lives, pretty much saving the world.

What was that moment in the show that made you give in and admit you liked it? :D

• Brohoof 1

That would have been after the second episode I watched, so it would have been at the beginning of episode 8.

Can you name all of your great great great grandparent?

Edited by Guest

I actually haven't read any of the Narnia series yet, but I do own The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. ^ ^
Have you read James Joyce?

EDIT: ScuffyTheSneaky! I have, he was a staple in my high school literary digest. ^ ^

Edited by Guest