2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Yes. Usually she has to be forced to be generous unless it's a special Rarity episode or it's a season premiere/finale. Even Twilight is more generous than her. She gives up her books, her time (Twilight Time especially) and her wisdom without anything in return. Rarity stole the wedding flowers in the Canterlot Wedding episode, manipulated Spike into giving up his time and gems on many occasions, tries to steal the limelight from her own sister, takes advantage of her and others (etc...)....and all sorts of awful things.

Oh well, I'm a bit upset that the better character lost. As long as Derpy is defeated and Rarity loses to Applejack in the finals, things will be fine like the great princess says. I need a new avatar.

How can you force a trait onto a character when it was already establish in the first episode of the show? Rarity's generosity was shown in the first episode of the show so technically it can't be forced onto her.

• Brohoof 1

img-23278-1-368736fc-d3f0-4e8b-9142-71f0

Hurrah, let the earth pony win this! img-2480250-1-applejack_by_zelc_face-d7b

I don't like the missing tooth, but nice artwork!

• Brohoof 1

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

If you don't know for whom to vote - just let me say that Applejack DESERVES IT. After years of being called "a background pony", "boring", "not important" or "stupid". She was there always for her friends! Always by their side, always ready to protect them, even if it'd cost AJ her own life. She'd never leave ponies important for her!

I love RD and wanted to wish good luck to her fans :) Just wanted to point it out!

post-20905-0-28313300-1396544720_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

Dont worry, im just getting started >:3 

I guess that this might not be as close as last time..but...

sparring_match__by_stupidyou3-d66die8.jp

• Brohoof 1

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

If my waifu and best pone Lyra can't win this, then I'll stand behind 2nd best pone, best Mane 6, and best prankster, AJ. Only AJ managed to troll Celestia, not even Pinkie pulled that off :lol:

• Brohoof 4

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

Fluttershy vs. Apple Bloom = Florida vs. Dayton

Rarity vs. Twilight Sparkle = OHIO vs. MICHIGAN

I'm going to predict that Applejack vs. Rainbow Dash will end up like UConn vs. Michigan State. Michigan State shot themselves in the hoof with turnovers and the younger, less heralded UConn won. So AJ = UConn, RD = MSU.

Which means Pinkie vs. Derpy will end up like Wisconsin vs. Arizona with another hotly contested, down to the wire match that ends in a buzzer beater

I think you meant this as the battle between Rares and Twilicorn. ^^^^^

• Brohoof 1

banner+art.png

The irresistable pegasus!

Well, here we have an early lead by Applejack, likely due to the Applejack/Rarity alliance that just barely pushed Rarity into the lead last round, and those fans still being online when that contest closed. Has this caught the Rainbow Dash fans off-guard and with their knickers down? Can they recover? We'll soon see, in this, the third race towards the Final Four!

• Brohoof 2

ConsoleSig4.png

How can you force a trait onto a character when it was already establish in the first episode of the show? Rarity's generosity was shown in the first episode of the show so technically it can't be forced onto her.

Well, it was a character test and as I said, a special episode.

:wub: Silver Letter!!! :kirin:
Silver Letter's MLP collection
Have: 946

I just wanna make it clear that Rainbow Dash is still awesome despite me voting for AJ, and you shouldn't let others pressure you into voting a certain way. That being said, VOTE APPLEJACK OR I WILL FIND YOU, and say good choice.

• Brohoof 3

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

I just wanna make it clear that Rainbow Dash is still awesome despite me voting for AJ, and you shouldn't let others pressure you into voting a certain way. That being said, VOTE APPLEJACK OR I WILL FIND YOU, and say good choice.

Ditto. Even though she is losing, I voted for RD. Even though AJ is probably going to beat RD, I see Fluttershy giving AJ a harder time.

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

Ditto. Even though she is losing, I voted for RD. Even though AJ is probably going to beat RD, I see Fluttershy giving AJ a harder time.

Maybe, but to me this competition shouldn't be taken seriously. I do like to be overdramatic in jest, though.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe, but to me this competition shouldn't be taken seriously. I do like to be overdramatic in jest, though.

Hehe yeah i honestly don't care who wins. I just vote for who I like is all. I just like thinking of stats and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

Sweet Sixteen Numbers

Top 3 Vote Totals
1. Rarity - 83 votes (vs. Spike)
2. Twilight Sparkle - 77 votes (vs. Scootaloo)
3. Derpy Hooves - 65 votes (vs. Vinyl Scratch)

Bottom 3 Vote Totals
1. Princess Celestia - 22 votes (vs. Applejack)
2. Spike - 27 votes (vs. Rarity)
3. Princess Cadence - 28 votes (vs. Rainbow Dash)

Top 3 Vote Percentages
1. Rarity - 75% (vs. Spike)
2. Applejack - 74% (vs. Princess Celestia)
3. Twilight Sparkle - 70% (vs. Scootaloo)

Bottom 3 Vote Percentages
1. Spike - 25% (vs. Rarity)
2. Princess Celestia - 26% (vs. Applejack)
3. Scootaloo - 30% (vs. Twilight Sparkle)

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

As I promised I will be voting for AJ here.

But let us never forget this day. A precedent has been set, Rarity is no longer the inferior mare of the Mane Six. No longer is she just some mare who makes dresses. She is, in her own right, a Princess. For on this day, she has bested one.

img-2480200-1-145133.png

I am glad I was around to see this.

*pops bottle of Champagne* At last, the fabulous Rarity prevails..............................now for the next, :D.  Nice pic, though.

Now, *calls teller*, $40 on Rainbow Dash............although this one may be close like last one.

rainbow_dash_by_spittfireart-d5d7ai3.png