2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

You know what this calls for? My favorite RD vs. AJ PMV. :)

But the happy upbeat tune does not match what I am feeling at this moment. It's almost as if there's a bowling ball in my stomach. This match pits two of my three favorite ponies against each other. I am truly torn. This is the toughest choice I've had to make in a March Madness match to date. In addition to my inner turmoil I will be voting against the wishes of some of my best friends. No matter what I decide, I know somebody is going to be running their mouth. >_>

I could take a third option and abstain. But that would be too much like a cop out. Nobody likes indecisiveness. I will be back with my choice after dinner. And just remember ladies and gents...regardless of who wins today's match, I'm voting for Fluttershy in the next round. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I wasn't around much last night/this morning to rally support for Most Fabulous Pony, but I will make up for it by rallying for one half of Best Friendship (or more?) !

Go AJ!

• Brohoof 4

Unfortunately I wasn't around much last night/this morning to rally support for Most Fabulous Pony, but I will make up for it by rallying for one half of Best Friendship (or more?) !

Go AJ!

She still won, so all's well that ends with Rarity! :D

• Brohoof 1

Raributt you say? How about some Applebutt with that?

attachicon.gif63254354.png

Hey! I got an idea! How about instead of using the word "butt," let's use the the word "plot?"

Also,post cute pics,not sexy ones!

Let's stop focusing on Rarity/AJ's butt/plot and actually focus on the task at hand.  Those conversations can occur on your respective fan club pages.  Personally, I think that thinking of cartoon ponies as sexy is wrong, but as long as you don't do it here, I won't bother you.

Rainbow Dash has to win, she wins EVERYTHING COME ON!!!!!!!

cute_rainbow_dash_computerized_by_meldoy

Yeah, so it's time to teach her a lesson about losing >D

Go, Applejack, GO!

post-20905-0-71097100-1396563047_thumb.png

Dude, same. Exact same. AJ is 2nd best pony, Rarity is 1st.

You guys are missing an important fact, if rd loses then I lose, and I NEVER LOSE!!!!!!!!! :(

• Brohoof 1