2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

DOUBLE UP ALERT! Applejack 42, Rianbow Dash 21.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

• Brohoof 4

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

C'mon AJ fans! Together we can raise these votes! 1, 2, 3, 4.

THIS POST HAS BEEN GIVEN A C&D FROM HASBRO STUDIOS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! It was barely related! *smashes head against keyboard* 

• Brohoof 4

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

(edited)

OH YEAH! AJ FOR THE WIN :)

You're going down, Dashie! (though I still love you...)

post-20905-0-86014500-1396546411.gif

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

(edited)

Never expected to see Applejack leading RD by twice the votes. And the passion emanating from all of the AJ diehards here is just amazing. ^.^ There was nowhere near this much support for the cowpony last year. Oh, how things have changed.

But again, Rainbow Dash is a fierce competitor. Don't expect to see AJ leading by 20 votes for the whole round, because this is going to go down to the wire. I just wonder if it will top the Twi vs Rarity vote turnout. Everyone loves a good RD vs AJ battle.

rainbow_dash_and_applejack_poker_by_rich

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 7

It's pretty early for me to be bringing music into the fray but... Everypony raise these votes raise these votes 1,2,3,4 together can raise these votes 1,2,3,4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5S39kNnWu4

I just posted that before you, haha. Great minds think alike.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

Never expected to see Applejack leading RD by twice the votes. And the passion emanating from all of the AJ diehards here is just amazing. ^.^ There was nowhere near this much support for the cowpony last year. Oh, how things have changed.

But again, Rainbow Dash is a fierce competitor. Don't expect to see AJ leading by 20 votes for the whole round, because this is going to go down to the wire. I just wonder if it will top the Twi vs Rarity vote turnout. Everyone loves a good RD vs AJ battle.

rainbow_dash_and_applejack_poker_by_rich

Glad to support! I will defend Applejack throughout the entire bout! We can do this! 

• Brohoof 2

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

(edited)

Well, of course i cast my vote for my second favorite pony, im sorry Rainbow, i like you very much, but Applejack is the truelove of Rarity. How could i not vote for her?

Rares even gave her a little makeover to help her in this competition... although she does not seem too thrilled...

the_bashfull_pony_by_fauxsquared-d728k81

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 3

If we were to visualise this, it's Ashleigh Ball shouting at Ashleigh Ball.  :lol:

I actually never expected Applejack to be off to such a great start. You go gurl!

apples_by_crusaderakakana-d7bd6o7.png

• Brohoof 4

Time for an Applejack fact.

Applejack doesn't learn lessons. She makes them.

• Brohoof 9

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

Time for an Applejack fact.

Applejack doesn't learn lessons. She makes them.

^ The Princess of the Sun knows, she got this letter:

"Dear Princess Celestia,

I didn't learn anything!..."

Only Applejack can troll Celestia and get away with it! Applejack is just that great  ;) 

attachicon.gif83543.png

That's twice now we posted the same basic thing at the same basic time. 

Pinkie: "Are you psychic?"

• Brohoof 1

Glad to see AJ winning :D Even if the last round came right down to the wire and this one is closer to being like this year's Super Bowl, I think that it's safe to say that Rares and Applejack are finally blossoming into being two forces to be reckoned with in this fandom :D

364189-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magirarity_and_applejack_commission_by_shaam42___rarity_and_applejack_w__theirs_sist

• Brohoof 9

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies