Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More Gender Options!

Eloquence

(edited)

Well personally I'd prefer if people just picked male or female for their sex, I'm quite uncomfortable with all these transexual things and I always identify a person (for myself) by their sex and not for what they want themselves, however I do call them male if they want to or female if they want to cause I don't wanna call them something they dislike to be called :P

So I do think that it's a good idea to add more options for this, it will clear up a lot of confusion as well if transexual people actually are willing to pick transexual female or transexual male instead of male/female. Especially since we're in a community where there's so many such persons :)

Going all facebook seems a bit ridiculous to me, but adding MTF, FTM and Other should be good.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Can I just point out that I WAS GIVING EXAMPLES, NOT ASKING FOR THE ENTIRE FACEBOOK LIST TO BE ADDED O_O I'm about to blow a gasket.

I'm all for other being added but I'm definitely gonna push that Transgender (not sexual, your sex cannot be changed as it's biological) MTF and FTM be added to the list.

I don't understand how people cannot be comfortable with others identifying as that, it affects you in no way, shape or form.

(To Artemis- I don't know what 'approving' is but um thanks for doing it I think?)

That was a glitch.

Has there been any decision made on this by the staff? I'd really like to see this implemented!

I just hadn't had the time to go mucking about with the settings for this before now. Yay, weekend.

Alright, erryponeh, I've only added options for transgender, both MTF and FTM, as well as pangender and "other." I figured this would be sufficient to cover nearly everyone without making the list confusing or comically long.

• Brohoof 7