Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EG 2 : Sunset Shimmer?

pegabeats

Okay, Most of us have probably seen the preview of EG2, and I was wondering, will there be a sunset shimmer in EG2? I would of expected her to be in the preview. And this may be a villain comeback, but that is just.... Strange and out of place condisdering the last scene in the human world. Sunset was a half-awesome character, but I would like to see her as a Ali in EG2. The opinions on this are up to you, fellow forumers!

She's not a villan anymore.  Did you not see her get utterly trounced by a magical rainbow bomb?

If anything she'll get a little cameo doing something wierd,  and that's about it.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder who the villain of the sequel might be? Some nasty rock band that only care for themselves?

3 theories on this:

The Wonderbolts

The Diamond Dogs

Chris lysis? (This one is highly doubtful)

I haven't seen the trailer so I might be completely wrong, but Sunset might be the one who actually calls for the aid of the Rainbow Power brigade or whatever. Personality wise I figure she's going to be better off, maybe a bit awkward a-la Season One Twilight because she's still learning the lessons of friendship, but she's trying to become a nicer person.

Sunset Shimmer, should come back definitely, but as a regular student.  (let's just say, in the sequel, she should act normal and be nicer to others, after being taught a lesson from the first film.  Give her somewhat of a chance at Redemption).

• Brohoof 1

She's not a villan anymore.  Did you not see her get utterly trounced by a magical rainbow bomb?

If anything she'll get a little cameo doing something wierd,  and that's about it.

No offence, but read the whole thing. Like the part when I said 'considering the last scene in the human world.' Anyway, I like your style, you deserve a.... Brohoof!

The rest is confidential.

Hey, its' hard to tell from such a short trailer.

However, there's really no need for her. Unless she turns bad for whatever reason (it WAS a crappy redemption after all), she'll either help our heroines out or be demoted to backgrounder.

For all we know, there might not even be a villain (like how similar 'tween band' movies are lacking in good villainy). Most likely a rival band...which I already suspect Trixie is a member of!

I think Sunset will go to the pony world and tells Twilight that her friends need her help and Twilight must come to the human world, where she learns about the battle of the bands.

I think Sunset will go to the pony world and tells Twilight that her friends need her help and Twilight must come to the human world, where she learns about the battle of the bands.

That would be cool to see.  However, it would have to be 30 moons later.