Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Randomly Generated Dungeon Crawl

CobraCommando

Thought I would throw the idea out there that I wanted to run a Pathfinder dungeon crawl, Randomly generated and all that jazz.

1st level, Roll for stat's and That's about all I can think of.

If you're interested let me know I doubt that there will be many people interested but ill see i guess, And if you have any question's regarding how to play, how this will be played, or in general anything game related please ask New people are welcome to join so don't be shy step right up.

Dungeon Crawl is were you make character's in the rule set of Pathfinder, Which is a Table top roll playing game which involves dice, Stats and ability's Physical magic or  Psyionic's. There are a bunch of Class's, Race's and option's based on the game to make most anything you could play in a fantasy setting and run through a Dungeon, Fight the Monster's, Grab the loot and go do whatever adventuring type's do in town. There is money, Magic item's and Oddity's for loot and Honestly there's a lot of danger Character's can die, Trap's are in said dungeon's, Nasty monster's are as well, Lycanthropy (You can lose you're character from this), Undead (Not Virus zombie's so none of the rez evil zombie I.e no Bite and turn type of stuff) 

More or less it's a Rouge like but a little more Choice and less random stuff during it's creation.

If you want to play, Ill be needing people with skype and Whatnot Kinda can't do it otherwise. My Skype is PortalToVoid.

Any question's or worry's please ask away.

I'd be interested in joining, you probably remember me from Scholar's group. Now that I see it's first level, I guess I'll just use a new character instead of my magus. Definitely interested in playing a caster though.