Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who on here has watched FIM from the very beginning on the 10/10/2010?

Rarity Paige Belle

Had to catch up on 3 seasons' worth last year, and so far, haven't missed an S4 episode.

Same here dude, same here. My friend converted me to the fandom last year. I knew about bronies before though, I just thought I'd never become one.

I've seen every episode, but I didn't start watching when it first aired, if that's what you mean. I discovered the show on May 5th, 2011. I think The Best Night Ever was the first episode I watched live, and I've tried to watch every episode as it aired since.

I can't say that I watched the show when it premiered on 10/10/2010. In fact, the show didn't start to get popular until January 2011 if I can remember my brony history lol.

I started watching the show in April of 2012, just 1 week before the season 2 finale. Needless to say, it's been almost 2 years and I'm still enjoy watching mlp  :lol:

I passively watched MLP in general when I was young (just watching when I'm like VERY bored), like when I was 5? 6? Can't recall very well.

G4 is the one that got me started.

So yes, I started when it first came out, before that to be more precise.

• Brohoof 1

*raises hand* ME! ME ME ME!! I really honestly did start watching it on October 10, 2010, five days before my birthday! :D I fell out of keeping up with it after a while, but had watched most of the episodes by Season 3 and kept up with S3...I've let five stack up now, from Filli Vanilli to Maud Pie. I guess I'll wait to watch them till I'm sick XD!

• 7 years later...