gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Let's try something a little different. What do you all think would be the best opponents for these characters?

-Ultron

-Megatron (G1)

-Optimus Prime  (G1)

-Onslaught

-Taskmaster

-Doomsday

-Apocalypse

-James Bond

-World War Hulk

-Rocket Racoon

-Megaman

-Darkseid

-Wolverine

-Lobo

-Alucard

-Broly

-Skeletor

-Dr.Doom

-Ghost Rider

-Iron Man

-Dante

-Ultraman (Japanese one)

-Gypsy Danger

-Princess Twilight Sparkle

@Ultron - Brainiac

@Megatron - One of the Gundams

@Optimus Prime - One of the Gundams

@Task Master - Batman

@World War Hulk - Mongul

@Darksied - Thanos

@Wolverine - Shredder

@Lobo - Hmmm that's a very good question...

@Broly - Super Perfect Cell or Hatchiyack

@Skeletor - Mumm-Ra

@Dr. Doom - Lex Luthor

@Ghost Rider - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

@Princess Twilight Sparkle - Aang or Korra

The rest I'm not sure.

Burger King vs Ronald McDonald  

Cause,why not?

the_burger_king_vs_ronald_mcdonald_by_vi

I like this idea. I really do.

• Brohoof 1

@Ultron - Brainiac

@Ghost Rider - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

But didn't you say:

Ultron vs. Brainiac

Brainiac is the superior being. We're talking literal omniscience with him.

Fun fact: I actually submitted Ghost Rider vs. Scorpion as my idea. Would've preferred that to his match with Ryu.

• Brohoof 1

But didn't you say:

Fun fact: I actually submitted Ghost Rider vs. Scorpion as my idea. Would've preferred that to his match with Ryu.

Yes but I still think he's the best choice for an opponent for Ultron.

• Brohoof 1

Characters that I want in a DB, but don't know opponents for.

-Daffy Duck

-The Mask

-Elmer Fudd

-Captain Falcon

-Pac-Man

-Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde

-Cookie Monster

-Ben 10 

-Bart Simpson

-Scott Pilgrim

-Casey Jones

-Robot Devil

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Vegeta vs Shadow was on par. Regardless of how powerful Super Shadow is, he's no where near Kid Buu, and Vegeta got the ever loving crap beat out of him by Kid Buu to buy Goku time for the spirit bomb, and survived. Vegeta has survived alot of beatings, so it's no surprise he could survive through Super Shadow, until his power flopped out.

As for Link blocking the Omnislash...he used the Hylian Shield...seriously, no way in hell Cloud is breaking that godlike shield. Cloud is severely over-rated as well, he's not as powerful as people want to think he is.

• Brohoof 2

Vegeta vs Shadow was on par. Regardless of how powerful Super Shadow is, he's no where near Kid Buu, and Vegeta got the ever loving crap beat out of him by Kid Buu to buy Goku time for the spirit bomb, and survived. Vegeta has survived alot of beatings, so it's no surprise he could survive through Super Shadow, until his power flopped out.

Unlikely. Even accounting for Vegeta's damage soak (which is what it is, unless you're arguing he's as strong as Buu or SS3 Goku), an opponent who's his equal in strength stopping time then beating him for solid minutes on end is going to kill him. Think about it this way; once time lock wears off, it'd be like Vegeta took a million different planet leveling attacks at the same time, considering the speed difference.

As for Link blocking the Omnislash...he used the Hylian Shield...seriously, no way in hell Cloud is breaking that godlike shield. Cloud is severely over-rated as well, he's not as powerful as people want to think he is.

Omnislash, so named because it seems to strike from every direction at once...

In reality, it's obviously just multiple directions. But that's still way to many for the Hylian shield to cover. I don't even have to discuss stats yet; unless there's proof that the Hylian shield offers omnidirectional shielding, that battle was a sham on that fact alone.

• Brohoof 1

Unlikely. Even accounting for Vegeta's damage soak (which is what it is, unless you're arguing he's as strong as Buu or SS3 Goku), an opponent who's his equal in strength stopping time then beating him for solid minutes on end is going to kill him. Think about it this way; once time lock wears off, it'd be like Vegeta took a million different planet leveling attacks at the same time, considering the speed difference.

Omnislash, so named because it seems to strike from every direction at once...

In reality, it's obviously just multiple directions. But that's still way to many for the Hylian shield to cover. I don't even have to discuss stats yet; unless there's proof that the Hylian shield offers omnidirectional shielding, that battle was a sham on that fact alone.

You're over playing Shadow. Even Perfect Cell is stronger than Shadow, so Kid Buu would pretty much laugh at Super Shadow, and Vegeta managed to hold his own against Kid Buu. Let's be honest here, the fact Vegeta even let Shadow go Super, without even being taunted, is just stupid.

As for Omnislash, there is no proof that it is a multy-directional attack. In game and even Advent Children, Cloud only attacked from the front, with no indication of attacking from other angles, aside from AC and having multiple swords (and he wasn't using that sword from AC anyway).

• Brohoof 1

Characters that I want in a DB,but don't know opponents for.

-Daffy Duck

-The Mask

-Elmer Fudd

-Captain Falcon

-Pac-Man

-Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde

-Cookie Monster

-Ben 10 

-Bart Simpson

-Scott Pilgrim

-Casey Jones

-Robot Devil

I wouldn't have pegged you for being such a big fan of Death Battle at first based on how I've seen that you're into so many things that have next to no fighting in them if any at all and how you once said you wanted to see a villain who would use his brain rather than power to try to conquer Equestria. But I'm glad that you are. =)

Anyway for this list I would say:

@Daffy Duck - Donald Duck

@The Mask - Beetlejuice

@Elmer Fudd - Yosemite Sam

@Captain Falcon - Viewtiful Joe

@Pac-Man - Kirby

@Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde - David Banner/The incredible Hulk

@Cookie Monster - No idea

@Ben 10 - Beast Boy

@Bart Simpson - Chris Griffin

@Scott Pilgrim - No idea

@Casey Jones - Not sure

@Robot Devil - Hmmm maybe Red Guy from Cow and Chicken?

You're over playing Shadow. Even Perfect Cell is stronger than Shadow, so Kid Buu would pretty much laugh at Super Shadow, and Vegeta managed to hold his own against Kid Buu. Let's be honest here, the fact Vegeta even let Shadow go Super, without even being taunted, is just stupid.

Not only that but I'm pretty sure most characters in DBZ could oneshot most of the ones from Sonic realistically.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

On 2/16/2015 at 5:17 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

I wouldn't have pegged you for being such a big fan of Death Battle at first based on how I've seen that you're into so many things that have next to no fighting in them if any at all and how you once said you wanted to see a villain who would use his brain rather than power to try to conquer Equestria. But I'm glad that you are. =)

Anyway for this list I would say:

@Daffy Duck - Donald Duck

@The Mask - Beetlejuice

@Elmer Fudd - Yosemite Sam

@Captain Falcon - Viewtiful Joe

@Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde - David Banner/The incredible Hulk

@Cookie Monster - No idea

@Ben 10 - Beast Boy

@Bart Simpson - Chris Griffin

@Scott Pilgrim - No idea

@Casey Jones - Not sure

@Robot Devil - Hmmm maybe Red Guy from Cow and Chicken?

Despite the outcomes of some Death Battles. I enjoy the animation of the fights. Plus,I can learn more about characters that I don't really have much interest in learning about.

Comments on the list.

Donald vs Daffy- I could see it. But, it probably won't be done anytime soon.

The Mask vs Beetlejuice- Isn't Beetlejuice a ghost? How could the Mask win against a ghost?

Elmer Fudd vs Yosemite Sam- They're from the same cartoon, though. I prefer opponents from different universes.

Maybe Elmer vs Pete.

Captain Falcon vs Viewtiful Joe- I don't know anything about Joe. So, I don't got anything to say about that.

Jekyll/Hyde vs Banner/Hulk- That would work in a rap battle. But, I think Jekyll would get his ass handed to him by the Hulk.

So,maybe someone else for Death Battle.

Cookie Monster- Yeah, I have no clue either.

Ben 10 vs Beast Boy- Got no objections there.

Bart Simpson vs Chris Griffin- Got nothing to say here. The battle might as well be The Griffins vs The Simpsons.

Scott Pilgrim vs Percy Jackson?

Casey Jones- I have no clue.

Robot Devil vs Red- Robot Devil would roast his ass. Literally. 

So, maybe someone else.

Also, How does Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) vs Kevin Clamely/The Patriarch (Killing Floor)

sound?

Edited by Panzy

Even Perfect Cell is stronger than Shadow

Actually, about even, unless we're really bringing in Solar System hype. And Shadow would win there too, except he likely can't deal with his regen, which means he loses.It;s because time stop is essentially accumulating damage, which Shadow will be doing a lot of. You can think about it this way; even ten million shots in the stomach with a pillow is going to hurt if you do it all at once. It's the same here, only with planet busting power, and Shadow not only has has a lot of time on his hands to do it, he's much faster than Vegeta in general. It would take someone SS3 Goku or higher to survive a beating that beating when its over.

and Vegeta managed to hold his own against Kid Buu. 

Getting beaten to within an inch of your life is not "holding your own". Are you honestly saying Buu was going all out for that? Because that would make Vegeta as strong as SS3 Goku, which is ridiculous for a lot of reasons.

Let's be honest here, the fact Vegeta even let Shadow go Super, without even being taunted, is just stupid.

Of course it is, no objections from me there. But they let him go Super, and that was their intention from the start. He should win under those circumstances.

As for Omnislash, there is no proof that it is a multy-directional attack. In game and even Advent Children, Cloud only attacked from the front, with no indication of attacking from other angles, aside from AC and having multiple swords (and he wasn't using that sword from AC anyway).

That entire fight may have been dark, but:

I could swear that hits from multiple directions, exactly like the one in the Death Battle. If you're talking about the one from the game, I believe that was Omnislash 4, where he later upgraded to 5, then 6 in AC. The one in the video should be the latter, too, which is why it makes no sense.

Not only that but I'm pretty sure most characters in DBZ could oneshot most of the ones from Sonic realistically.

Outside of god tiers like Solaris, Darkspine Sonic, and some Eggman mechs, yes. Even with time hax, SS3 Goku, Buu, and up pretty much laugh at even Super forms, though they'd have a hell of a time catching them.

Characters that I want in a DB,but don't know opponents for.

-Daffy Duck

-The Mask

-Elmer Fudd

-Captain Falcon

-Pac-Man

-Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde

-Cookie Monster

-Ben 10 

-Bart Simpson

-Scott Pilgrim

-Casey Jones

-Robot Devil

-Daffy Duck vs. Donald Duck 

-The Mask vs. Freakazoid

-Elmer Fudd vs. MAcGruber 

-Captain Falcon vs. Birdman

-Pac-Man vs. Donkey Kong

-Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde (depends which Hyde.  We've got book version, old movie version, Scooby Doo version, L.O.E.G  version, Van Helsing version, etc)

-Cookie Monster vs. Triumph the insult dog

-Ben 10 vs. Captain Planet 

-Bart Simpson vs. Denis The Menace

-Scott Pilgrim  vs. Kim Possible

Don't know about the last two

• Brohoof 2

-Daffy Duck vs. Donald Duck 

-The Mask vs. Freakazoid

-Elmer Fudd vs. MAcGruber 

-Captain Falcon vs. Birdman

-Pac-Man vs. Donkey Kong

-Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde (depends which Hyde.  We've got book version, old movie version, Scooby Doo version, L.O.E.G  version, Van Helsing version, etc)

-Cookie Monster vs. Triumph the insult dog

-Ben 10 vs. Captain Planet 

-Bart Simpson vs. Denis The Menace

-Scott Pilgrim  vs. Kim Possible

Don't know about the last two

The Mask vs Freakazoid- That's a good one!

Elmer Fudd vs MacGruber- Not sure about this one.

Captain Falcon vs Birdman- You mean Harvey Birdman?

Pac-Man vs Donkey Kong- I'd prefer DK vs King Kong.

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde- I mean the book version or Old movie version.

Cookie Monster vs Triumph- I don't know who Triumph is.

Ben 10 vs Captain Planet- Connection?

Bart vs Dennis- OOO! That one's good!

Scott vs Kim- That could work.

I heard we're gonna be getting Smokey The Bear VS Mcgruff The Crime Dog eventually. Your thoughts guys?

Bart Simpson vs. Denis The Menace

This is arguably the best idea anyone in this thread has had yet.

SOMEBODY MAKE IT HAPPEN...

• Brohoof 3

Actually, about even, unless we're really bringing in Solar System hype. And Shadow would win there too, except he likely can't deal with his regen, which means he loses.It;s because time stop is essentially accumulating damage, which Shadow will be doing a lot of. You can think about it this way; even ten million shots in the stomach with a pillow is going to hurt if you do it all at once. It's the same here, only with planet busting power, and Shadow not only has has a lot of time on his hands to do it, he's much faster than Vegeta in general. It would take someone SS3 Goku or higher to survive a beating that beating when its over.

Getting beaten to within an inch of your life is not "holding your own". Are you honestly saying Buu was going all out for that? Because that would make Vegeta as strong as SS3 Goku, which is ridiculous for a lot of reasons.

Of course it is, no objections from me there. But they let him go Super, and that was their intention from the start. He should win under those circumstances.

That entire fight may have been dark, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0

I could swear that hits from multiple directions, exactly like the one in the Death Battle. If you're talking about the one from the game, I believe that was Omnislash 4, where he later upgraded to 5, then 6 in AC. The one in the video should be the latter, too, which is why it makes no sense.

Outside of god tiers like Solaris, Darkspine Sonic, and some Eggman mechs, yes. Even with time hax, SS3 Goku, Buu, and up pretty much laugh at even Super forms, though they'd have a hell of a time catching them.

The only realistic way Shadow could win that fight, was if he had the super emeralds, and wasn't fighting like an idiot...but he is a complete combat moron, kinda like Vegeta, but he is alot worse. And the fact Vegeta got back up and walked after the beating from kid Buu, counts as holding his own in my book. Not like after Frieza beat the crap out of him, and he couldn't even move without coughing up blood. And hell, we could throw in current canon, cause Vegeta managed to take a couple hits from Beerus, and even slightly hurt him. Vegeta is a durable little shit.

And I know that omnislash was from different angles, but like I said, that sword he had in AC, housed 7 other swords with it. The Death Battle, he was using the Buster Sword, so he's not going to do that same trick.

Comparing the characters from Sonic The Hedgehog to the ones from DBZ is just plain silly. Even if characters like Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Knuckles etc. are capable of destroying an entire planet how much effort do they have to put forth in order to do it? Frieza can do that with just one finger. And in his weakest form too I might add. And only a power level of 18,000 is required in order to destroy a planet. (See Saiyan Saga battle between Goku and Vegeta where it's stated that if Goku didn't deflect Vegeta's Galick Gun it would've destroyed the planet) I love Sonic The Hedgehog and the characters of the franchise, but they are horrifically outmatched against most of the ones from DBZ. They're much faster, physically stronger, and have the durability to deal with their attacks.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

The only realistic way Shadow could win that fight, was if he had the super emeralds, and wasn't fighting like an idiot...but he is a complete combat moron, kinda like Vegeta, but he is alot worse. And the fact Vegeta got back up and walked after the beating from kid Buu, counts as holding his own in my book. Not like after Frieza beat the crap out of him, and he couldn't even move without coughing up blood. And hell, we could throw in current canon, cause Vegeta managed to take a couple hits from Beerus, and even slightly hurt him. Vegeta is a durable little shit.

Considering the powers of the emeralds, he'd have to be. Because, character related stupidity aside, he's very likely to end up in the sun. Or another(presumably airless) dimension. Vegeta only wins if Super Shadow is toying with him, which isn't really a win at all.

]And I know that omnislash was from different angles, but like I said, that sword he had in AC, housed 7 other swords with it. The Death Battle, he was using the Buster Sword, so he's not going to do that same trick.

Fair enough. 

Comparing the characters from Sonic The Hedgehog to the ones from DBZ is just plain silly. Even if characters like Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Knuckles etc. are capable of destroying an entire planet how much effort do they have to put forth in order to do it? Frieza can do that with just one finger. And in his weakest form too I might add. And only a power level of 18,000 is required in order to destroy a planet. (See Saiyan Saga battle between Goku and Vegeta where it's stated that if Goku didn't deflect Vegeta's Galick Gun it would've destroyed the planet) I love Sonic The Hedgehog and the characters of the franchise, but they are horrifically outmatched against most of the ones from DBZ. They're much faster, physically stronger, and have the durability to deal with their attacks.

Dark Spine Sonic from Sonic and the Secret Rings uses the power of three of the World Rings, who sustain their own universe. Solaris from Sonic 06' is even stronger; He exists in multiple timelines at once and was literally devouring the Sonic Multiverse. 

And those are just two of the characters from recent games. Sonic as a verse outclasses DBZ, as does many other verses.

Edited by Shimmer5000

Considering the powers of the emeralds, he'd have to be. Because, character related stupidity aside, he's very likely to end up in the sun. Or another(presumably airless) dimension. Vegeta only wins if Super Shadow is toying with him, which isn't really a win at all.

Were the Super Emeralds ever even used or mentioned again after the Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles videogame? They're probably not even canon. Plus you're giving the Super Forms way too much credit. Even if they ARE faster than the people from DBZ they sure as hell aren't physically stronger or more durable. It would be very easy for most of the people from DBZ to deal with their attacks and counter them.

Dark Spine Sonic from Sonic and the Secret Rings uses the power of three of the World Rings, who sustain their own universe. Solaris from Sonic 06' is even stronger; He exists in multiple timelines at once and was literally devouring the Sonic Multiverse.

Interesting. Never played those games so I wouldn't know.

And those are just two of the characters from recent games. Sonic as a verse outclasses DBZ, as does many other verses.

That's hilarious. The people from DBZ are so freaking powerful that most of them could oneshot literally everybody from every other anime...Seriously, what chance do you think the people from the Sonic universe have against people who can effortlessly destroy entire planets with just one finger or palm blast? Even Darksied and Doomsday haven't done something that impressive.

Lol and people say Goku is featless compared to Superman...That's rich. I'd really love to see Superman try to fight somebody as powerful as Lord Beerus. Or even Majin Buu or Perfect Cell for that matter. Not trying to revive the Goku VS Superman debate btw. I'm stating this one simple fact is all.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

The problem with using Sonic games, is that they are uncharacteristically convoluted. You can bring feats from one game, but another game nulls them out because of pure stupidity. I haven't been up to seed on the comic verse since early 2000, but last I knew, the comic verse could outclass DBZ. Sonic could easily dodge anything thrown at him, and Super Sonic would straight up own Goku, and he wouldn't even need to go Hyper, Ultra, or Solar (Ultra Sonic would be pretty much GG no re for DBZ entirely). Since I've seen Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles destroy a sub-universe just by fighting, I can assume by comic standars Super Shadow would tear Vegeta apart. Problem is, Death Battle used game mechanics...

Were the Super Emeralds ever even used or mentioned again after the Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles videogame? They're probably not even canon. Plus you're giving the Super Forms way too much credit. Even if they ARE faster than the people from DBZ they sure as hell aren't physically stronger or more durable. It would be very easy for most of the people from DBZ to deal with their attacks and counter them.

Well, to be fair, even Krillin would have a fair chance of winning if they didn't have time stop/ dimension dropping. It's really that much of an advantage.

That's hilarious. The people from DBZ are so freaking powerful that most of them could oneshot literally everybody from every other anime...Seriously, what chance do you think the people from the Sonic universe have against people who can effortlessly destroy entire planets with just one finger or palm blast? 

You'd be surprised (and probably depressed) at how downright average DBZ is for a fighting verse. There are quite a bit of characters that beat the DBZ verse singlehandedly, even if you are just using animes.

Problem is, Death Battle used game mechanics...

If we're talking games, Vegeta majorly outspeeds base Shadow, and should vaporize him before he gets to the emeralds. At least game! Shadow, anyway, since i'm not all that familiar with the other incarnations.

Oh, God, please don't.

Let that can of worms R.I.P.

I've heard it so much i'm pretty sure I could argue it myself. Needless to say, i'm a bit sick of it.

Oh, God, please don't.

Let that can of worms R.I.P.

I said I'm NOT trying to revive it...

Well, to be fair, even Krillin would have a fair chance of winning if they didn't have time stop/ dimension dropping. It's really that much of an advantage.

Yeah.

You'd be surprised (and probably depressed) at how downright average DBZ is for a fighting verse. There are quite a bit of characters that beat the DBZ verse singlehandedly, even if you are just using animes.

I'd really like to know what people you think are capable of taking on planet and galaxy destroying and solar-system busting titans like the people from DBZ without getting oneshotted...Would you care to elaborate and indulge me please? I've REALLY got to hear this...

Fair enough. 

I thought the Storybook series and '06 weren't canon?

The problem with using Sonic games, is that they are uncharacteristically convoluted. You can bring feats from one game, but another game nulls them out because of pure stupidity. I haven't been up to seed on the comic verse since early 2000, but last I knew, the comic verse could outclass DBZ. Sonic could easily dodge anything thrown at him, and Super Sonic would straight up own Goku, and he wouldn't even need to go Hyper, Ultra, or Solar (Ultra Sonic would be pretty much GG no re for DBZ entirely). Since I've seen Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles destroy a sub-universe just by fighting, I can assume by comic standars Super Shadow would tear Vegeta apart. Problem is, Death Battle used game mechanics...

I gotta admit, some Archie Sonic characters are quite literally God Tier...

Oh, the Super Emeralds are canon, SEGA just forgot about them. Either that, or they just don't know what to do with them anymore.....

I got it!

Silver the Hedgehog vs Ermac!

It's fucking perfect!

I'd really like to know what people you think are capable of taking on planet and galaxy destroying and solar-system busting titans like the people from DBZ without getting oneshotted...Would you care to elaborate and indulge me please? I've REALLY got to hear this...

If I'm gonna be 100% honest, Beerus and Whis are probably the only Galaxy-Busters in DBZ. Broly may have destroyed the South Galaxy, but 1. That movie is non-canon and 2. He probably used multiple blasts.

Well... Let's start with the God Emperor of Mankind from WarHammer 40k, who drops the whole verse with telekinesis from a light-years distance

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/8-character-profiles/44-character-profile-the-god-emperor-of-man

A lot of Tenchi Muyo characters. Even barring omnipotent Kami Tenchi, The Chousin are capable of rearranging the multiverse. Light Hawk Wings give their user the ability to negate any attack and can erase anything they touch from existence. Any more than ten on one person will cause the universe they're in to shatter. 

Anybody who's anybody in Saint Seiya

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1205-character-profiles-andromeda-shun

(this is one of the weaker ones)

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1208-pegasus-seiya

And Pegasus Seiya. These guys gross entire galaxies in literal instants, without teleporting. Essentially, they're rivaling some Flashes in raw speed.

On the girl side, Sailor Moon characters are universal:

post-28184-0-24169400-1424317875_thumb.png

For the record, Pharoah 90 was actively surrounding the universe, and a lead scientist said this:

post-28184-0-36458400-1424317985.png

Sailor Saturn then proceeded to kill this entity. Sailor Usagi is stronger than she is.

Their American rival, Winx Club, has an omnipotent,

1x06-MagicStory2_zpse72f9137.jpg

Hey, character that never appears

Name:The Great Dragon

Origin: Winx Club

Classification: Dragon

Powers and Abilities: Universe creation, magic, flight

Weaknesses: Unknown

Destructive Capacity: Universe-level+ (created the universe)

Range: Universal

Speed: FTL+ via powerscaling (it shares the same source of energy as Bloom so it should be able to replicate her feats), likely MFTL (flew around the universe creating planets)

Durability: At least Galaxy-level+ via power-scaling

Strength: Unknown

Stamina: Unknown

Standard Equipment: Unknown

Intelligence: Unknown

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

None notable

and the main character, Bloom, draws her power from it:

bloom_zpsbe6141fa.jpg

Bloom, the main character, in her latest over-design

Name: Bloom

Origin: Winx Club

Classification: Fairy of the Dragon Flame

Powers and Abilities: Super speed, flight, magic, teleportation, plant manipulation, BFR, she can breathe and fight under water while in Sirenix, fire manipulation, she can shrink, telekinesis, she can break people free of mind control with fairy dust, she can cure blindness with her fairy dust, she can enter the mind of other people

Weaknesses: Some of her abilities seem to be only available to her under certain transformations

Destructive Capacity: At least Multi-galaxy-level+, possibly Universe-level+ (she shares the same source of power as the being who created the universe; she gave some of her power to her friends but kept at least 1/6 of it; she then replenished enough of her Dragon Flame and was able to defeat an out of control monster used to test the strength of her power source) | Multi-galaxy-level+, possibly Universe-level+

Range: Multiversal with teleportation; hundreds of meters with her standard attacks

Speed: FTL+ (20x FTL, she flew from Domino to Magix in a few seconds, possibly much higher considering we don't know exactly where Domino is in relation to Magix)

Durability: At least Multi-galaxy-level+, possibly Universe-level+ (was only a bit injured after getting hit by an attack from an amped opponent who tanked one of her attacks)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown

Stamina: Very high considering she was able to fight for a few hours

Standard Equipment: Essence of Pyros

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Magic Convergence: A technique that combines the power of two or more magical beings into one. The results are much higher than what a fairy can achieve on their own.

Key: Current | Magic Convergence

Note: This profile will only deal with the current version of the character.

Card Captor Sakura as well. She's a glass cannon, but she's stronger than Clow Reed, who's rearranged the multiverse on a whim. Her cards can, among other things, stop time, cast infinite darkness, and erase people. She also has automatic defenses in the form of the Shield card, which sustained a universe busting attack.

Pokemon has Arceus, who created the seperate universes of Time, Space, and Antimatter, as well as his own personal universe. Governing over(and having complete control of) each of them is Dialga, Palkia, and Girantina respectively. To put it in perspective, the D/P leader Cyrus was planning on using the power of the first two to destroy the universe and re-make it to his liking, and they were literally creating one before he was stopped. Girantina is strong enough to pretty much panhandle at least Dialga

Digimon has, among other characters, Apocalymon, whose self-destruct would've destroyed the digital universe and the human universe if he hadn't been stopped. There's also Lucemon, who in his strongest mode, literally clawed his way out of the digital universe into the human one. At their strongest, you have Zeedmilleniumon, who was dividing timelines/ creating universes with his presence. From Vicious:

He was also successful in shutting down ENIAC (and nearly ABC) the creators of the Digital World. For people who do not know what ENIAC and ABC are. ENIAC and ABC (Atanasoff–Berry Computer) are computers that created the DigitalWorlds. Both of these computers are single, individual conscious beings that manage the various parallel universes (ABC acts in ENIAC's shadow). They are the foundation of the DWs. They can control the branching and recombining of the worlds (ZeedMille caused realities to split apart and they were able to recombine them). They're appearance is similar to Yggdrasil in Digital Monster X-Evolution - talking orb basically. Neither are omnipotent. In addition, ZeedMille was never at his full power. He basically destroyed all opposition with an afterthought (even as VanillaMille - only Ryo could do anything - even the Four Holy Beasts, who uphold the fabric of the DW were scared of him)

There's more, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

edit: forgot to mention, DBZ doesn't actually have Galaxy busters. Beerus (technically Whiss) was the strongest, and he caps out at Solar System level.

Edited by Shimmer5000