gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Meh, anime Sailor Moon is actually weak. Manga is way more powerful. Eternal Sailor Moon had to fight the embodiment of chaos through out their universe, and beat it. Not to mention Sailor Galaxia had all life in the universe floating above her head at the end (save for Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, and the Astroid Senshi). And of course before that, Sailor Saturn could destroy Earth just by dropping her glaive. Considering Eternal Sailor Moon barely eeks over God Emperor of Mankind, she could solo everyone in DBZ at once.

Saint Seyia isn't even funny, that's beyond unfair on so many levels.

Well... Let's start with the God Emperor of Mankind from WarHammer 40k, who drops the whole verse with telekinesis from a light-years distance

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/8-character-profiles/44-character-profile-the-god-emperor-of-man

A lot of Tenchi Muyo characters. Even barring omnipotent Kami Tenchi, The Chousin are capable of rearranging the multiverse. Light Hawk Wings give their user the ability to negate any attack and can erase anything they touch from existence. Any more than ten on one person will cause the universe they're in to shatter. 

Anybody who's anybody in Saint Seiya

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1205-character-profiles-andromeda-shun

(this is one of the weaker ones)

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1208-pegasus-seiya

And Pegasus Seiya. These guys gross entire galaxies in literal instants, without teleporting. Essentially, they're rivaling some Flashes in raw speed.

On the girl side, Sailor Moon characters are universal:

For the record, Pharoah 90 was actively surrounding the universe, and a lead scientist said this:

Sailor Saturn then proceeded to kill this entity. Sailor Usagi is stronger than she is.

Their American rival, Winx Club, has an omnipotent,

and the main character, Bloom, draws her power from it:

Card Captor Sakura as well. She's a glass cannon, but she's stronger than Clow Reed, who's rearranged the multiverse on a whim. Her cards can, among other things, stop time, cast infinite darkness, and erase people. She also has automatic defenses in the form of the Shield card, which sustained a universe busting attack.

Pokemon has Arceus, who created the seperate universes of Time, Space, and Antimatter, as well as his own personal universe. Governing over(and having complete control of) each of them is Dialga, Palkia, and Girantina respectively. To put it in perspective, the D/P leader Cyrus was planning on using the power of the first two to destroy the universe and re-make it to his liking, and they were literally creating one before he was stopped. Girantina is strong enough to pretty much panhandle at least Dialga

Digimon has, among other characters, Apocalymon, whose self-destruct would've destroyed the digital universe and the human universe if he hadn't been stopped. There's also Lucemon, who in his strongest mode, literally clawed his way out of the digital universe into the human one. At their strongest, you have Zeedmilleniumon, who was dividing timelines/ creating universes with his presence. From Vicious:

He was also successful in shutting down ENIAC (and nearly ABC) the creators of the Digital World. For people who do not know what ENIAC and ABC are. ENIAC and ABC (Atanasoff–Berry Computer) are computers that created the DigitalWorlds. Both of these computers are single, individual conscious beings that manage the various parallel universes (ABC acts in ENIAC's shadow). They are the foundation of the DWs. They can control the branching and recombining of the worlds (ZeedMille caused realities to split apart and they were able to recombine them). They're appearance is similar to Yggdrasil in Digital Monster X-Evolution - talking orb basically. Neither are omnipotent. In addition, ZeedMille was never at his full power. He basically destroyed all opposition with an afterthought (even as VanillaMille - only Ryo could do anything - even the Four Holy Beasts, who uphold the fabric of the DW were scared of him)

There's more, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

edit: forgot to mention, DBZ doesn't actually have Galaxy busters. Beerus (technically Whiss) was the strongest, and he caps out at Solar System level.

You're seriously comparing the Sailor Moon charcters to the DBZ Characters? Even if the Sailor Scouts ARE powerful enough to destroy planets they're still very outclassed against the people from DBZ. Aren't they just as fragile as mere humans? How are they gonna survive the DBZ characters' energy attacks or even their punches and kicks? Let alone planet explosions...

And well obviously people with godlike powers could beat the ones from DBZ.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

You're seriously comparing the Sailor Moon charcters to the DBZ Characters? Even if the Sailor Scouts ARE powerful enough to destroy planets they're still very outclassed against the people from DBZ. Aren't they just as fragile as mere humans?

It's funny, I keep hearing the same thing from people when they talk about FIM. It seems to be a common (and rather ridculous) battle fallacy that keeps popping up. Basically, what i'm hearing is: "Because special durability/strength/speed is never explicitly stated or mentioned, special durability/strength/speed must not exist."

Example: Sailor Moon can survive exploding galaxies and move stellar distances in seconds, but still be killed by a bullet, because nobody said she was anything more than a mere human.

That's obviously special bias. How it really works is this: To do anything (bar metaphysical stuff like mental attacks), you have to use energy to create it. The more energy you put into an attack, the stronger it is. In order to destroy something, you need to produce more energy than than the amount of energy what you're destroying is producing. If you can't, then you can't destroy that thing; it's that simple.

This applies to the character as a system, which means, barring special exceptions (usually outside energy sources like magical artifacts or stuff like ki or the speed force), the energy you can produce is the damage you can take. This also applies to all forms of energy, so something with a small energy product like a bullet won't hurt someone if they've tanked a supernova, even if they happen to have be or look human.

...or pony. You wouldn't believe how many people flip when you say Rainbow Dash can solo a verse as weak as Inuyasha, Power Rangers can beat Naruto, etc.

It's funny, I keep hearing the same thing from people when they talk about FIM. It seems to be a common (and rather ridculous) battle fallacy that keeps popping up. Basically, what i'm hearing is: "Because special durability/strength/speed is never explicitly stated or mentioned, special durability/strength/speed must not exist."

Example: Sailor Moon can survive exploding galaxies and move stellar distances in seconds, but still be killed by a bullet, because nobody said she was anything more than a mere human.

That's obviously special bias. How it really works is this: To do anything (bar metaphysical stuff like mental attacks), you have to use energy to create it. The more energy you put into an attack, the stronger it is. In order to destroy something, you need to produce more energy than than the amount of energy what you're destroying is producing. If you can't, then you can't destroy that thing; it's that simple.

This applies to the character as a system, which means, barring special exceptions (usually outside energy sources like magical artifacts or stuff like ki or the speed force), the energy you can produce is the damage you can take. This also applies to all forms of energy, so something with a small energy product like a bullet won't hurt someone if they've tanked a supernova, even if they happen to have be or look human....or pony.

Yeah.

You wouldn't believe how many people flip when you say Rainbow Dash can solo a verse as weak as Inuyasha, Power Rangers can beat Naruto, etc.

I could believe that actually. Narutards are just ridiculous with some of what they believe.

edit: forgot to mention, DBZ doesn't actually have Galaxy busters. Beerus (technically Whiss) was the strongest, and he caps out at Solar System level.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure King Kai said that if Goku lost "It'll be the end of my North Galaxy." That says that Beerus is at the very least Galaxy Buster, and since Whis is way stronger than Beerus, it's safe to assume that he can destroy Galaxies as well. Edited by Shenron00

Really? Because I'm pretty sure King Kai said that if Goku lost "It'll be the end of my North Galaxy." That says that Beerus is at the very least Galaxy Buster, and since Whis is way stronger than Beerus, it's safe to assume that he can destroy Galaxies as well.

You can "destroy" the earth with a series of continent sized blast, but that doesn't make you a planetbuster. Same applies here; He could destroy it one go, but we could just as easily assume that he would go around blowing up suns or solar systems in order to destroy it. it would achieve the same result, and it also fits in with the current power scaling.

For the record, the same thing happened with Buu( in a filler episode, mind you), and the galaxy (the destroyed part) still had debris and other stuff floating around. He didn't wipe it out in one shot, which means he probably used the same method as the above, only with planets.

You can "destroy" the earth with a series of continent sized blast, but that doesn't make you a planetbuster. Same applies here; He could destroy it one go, but we could just as easily assume that he would go around blowing up suns or solar systems in order to destroy it. it would achieve the same result, and it also fits in with the current power scaling.

For the record, the same thing happened with Buu( in a filler episode, mind you), and the galaxy (the destroyed part) still had debris and other stuff floating around. He didn't wipe it out in one shot, which means he probably used the same method as the above, only with planets.

Frieza destroyed entire planets with just 1 blast by producing a Supernova on one finger...And this was in his weakest form too...

Frieza destroyed entire planets with just 1 blast by producing a Supernova on one finger...And this was in his weakest form too...

Character statements only lend support to the facts, they aren't facts in and of themselves. Basically, if you want to prove something, you have to do something first. You can't count an attack called Supernova that's called Supernova as a one, anymore than you can claim the fact that Dr. Light said Megaman has "infinite potential" means he could destroy the Marvel verse. The entire claim means nothing, especially when it only destroyed a planet.

• Brohoof 1

Character statements only lend support to the facts, they aren't facts in and of themselves. Basically, if you want to prove something, you have to do something first. You can't count an attack called Supernova that's called Supernova as a one, anymore than you can claim the fact that Dr. Light said Megaman has "infinite potential" means he could destroy the Marvel verse. The entire claim means nothing, especially when it only destroyed a planet.

Still he's able to blow up entire planets with just one energy attack from his finger. How many other people who aren't from DBZ can do something like that?

Still he's able to blow up entire planets with just one energy attack from his finger. How many other people who aren't from DBZ can do something like that?

Everyone's who stronger than him, so... 80 or so percent of the cast? I'm pretty confident Krillin could do the same at EOS, if he had Frieza's finesse, anyways.

• Brohoof 1

You can "destroy" the earth with a series of continent sized blast, but that doesn't make you a planetbuster. Same applies here; He could destroy it one go, but we could just as easily assume that he would go around blowing up suns or solar systems in order to destroy it. it would achieve the same result, and it also fits in with the current power scaling.

Yeah OK, I'll give you that. Ya know, it's funny, I was gonna say the same thing about Broly when I was correcting Asbel about something. God, I'm a ducking moron..... Edited by Shenron00

I don't quite understand.....

Stuff like this:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-thanos-27283/

and this:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vegeta-vs-thanos-darkseid-731627/

Mind you, I don't tend to go here, so i'm not sure if this happens all the time at Comicvine, but its common enough in itself to be scary.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/lucifer-morningstar-vs-goku-17311/3

There's a part of me that so wants them to at least cover a "United Federations of Planet" vs. "Galactic Empire" even though I know that the latter would likely curb stomp the former due to size, relative age of the general civilization in Star Wars, and the relative gulf in p owed thanks the "Incredible Cross Sections" books that ended TrekvWars debates on a number of sci-fi forums I used to frequent.

But still, I'd like to see them cover it. :)

Who would Frieza even battle against?

Would Mewtwo even stand a chance against him?

Based on how powerful the people from DBZ are I would think not. But other people have seemed to disagree. Also many people have wanted to see them fight so we might actually get this Death Battle in the future.

On 2/21/2015 at 10:41 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

Based on how powerful the people from DBZ are I would think not. But other people have seemed to disagree. Also many people have wanted to see them fight so we might actually get this Death Battle in the future.

Well, wouldn't it kind of be a lost cause if Mewtwo wasn't able to fight back?

Edited by Panzy