gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

On 2/21/2015 at 10:53 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

Why wouldn't he be able to fight back?

No idea. I don't know either opponents that well. But, I've heard that Frieza's pretty powerful.

On 2/21/2015 at 10:52 AM, Frozen Fox said:

I think Rainbow Dash vs ( Non-Super ) Sonic could be cool.

RD was already used. Sonic was already used.

Plus, please no more pony battles. 

Edited by Panzy

No idea. I don't know either opponents that well. But,I've heard that Frieza's pretty powerful.

RD was already used. Sonic was already used.

Plus,please no more pony battles. 

Sorry. I've never paid any attention to this so I'm not up to date.

RD faced off against Starscream. Mario faced Sonic.

You haven't seen those?

Never seen any. I've never heard of Death Battle ( or at least paid attention to hearing of it ) till after I joined these forums ( which wasn't long ago. )

So, no one liked my previous idea? Shame.

Anyways, I also think that Carnage vs Scourge the Hedgehog would be pretty cool!

And a Goku X Superman fusion vs Chuck Norris would be a funny joke battle. Just saying.

Edited by Shenron00

Would Mewtwo even stand a chance against him?

If Mewtwo breaks his mind before he gets obliterated, sure. It's something that would end in less than seconds, though, so its not really cinematically appealing... i'm sure Death Battle could try, though.

edit: I think Freiza vs Magneto would be a better match, though.

I think Rainbow Dash vs ( Non-Super ) Sonic could be cool.

It's an interesting idea. How about RD vs Charizard, though?

Plus,please no more pony battles. 

Pinkie Pie vs Luffy. Oh internet, I can already feel your hatred...

I think though, maybe Princess Twilight vs Princess Elsa would be a fun (and safe) suggestion.

Edited by Shimmer5000

Charizard vs Red Eyes Black Dragon,though.

red_eyes_black_dragon_vs_charizard_by_so

Popeye vs Luffy

That might be cool. But,how about Magneto vs Mewtwo?

magneto_vs_mewtwo_by_sonicpal-d7gz2zc.pn

Edited by Sir Godot

Charizard vs Red Eyes Black Dragon,though.

Popeye vs Luffy

That might be cool. But,how about Magneto vs Mewtwo?

The first one is good. Luffy vs Popeye is a horrible mismatch in Popeye's favor though, though. Magneto completely cruses Mewtwo, as well.

What could Elsa possibly do against Twilight? All she has is Ice...Twilight has all sorts of different magic...Not only that but Elsa has trouble even controlling her powers...Twilight doesn't.

She did learn to control her powers by the end though. I'd give Twi the advantage in speed and versatility, but Elsa has the AOE to work with, as well as far more control over the weather, and powers that are both more offensive and more useful in battle. For instance, what's Twi going to do in a blizzard, surrounded by ice golems?

If Mewtwo breaks his mind before he gets obliterated, sure. It's something that would end in less than seconds, though, so its not really cinematically appealing... i'm sure Death Battle could try, though.

I think though, maybe Princess Twilight vs Princess Elsa would be a fun (and safe) suggestion.

Mewtwo may be psychic, but I don't think he can break minds. Unless you're reffering to manga Mewtwo, in which case I haven't read it (I don't have any money to buy some.)

Mewtwo may be psychic, but I don't think he can break minds. Unless you're reffering to manga Mewtwo, in which case I haven't read it (I don't have any money to buy some.)

He mind controlled Nurse Jennies, and he wiped the minds of everyone who had seen him in the first movie. He did it again in the second movie, .

He mind controlled Nurse Jennies, and he wiped the minds of everyone who had seen him in the first movie. He did it again in the second movie.

Yeah, but that's brainwashing. That doesn't necessarily mean he can straight-up BREAK their minds.

Sure, but how do we know Frieza can't overcome the brainwashing? Even then, that's cheating.

Same way we know he can't over come transfiguration; he never has, so you can't assume he can. Power of will only exists for crappy shonen premiers... and pokemon battles, ironically.

And cheating... not really. It's one f his main abilities, so he should be allowed to use it.. Especially considering who he's fighting against.

Same way we know he can't over come transfiguration; he never has, so you can't assume he can. Power of will only exists for crappy shonen premiers... and pokemon battles, ironically.

And cheating... not really. It's one f his main abilities, so he should be allowed to use it.. Especially considering who he's fighting against.

What do you mean he "can't overcome transfiguration"?

Okay, yeah I can see your point on the second half...

Anime Mewtwo could probably take Frieza, at least as he is now. We have no idea how strong he's gonna be.

As for Manga Mewtwo, that REALLY depends on which one. The more serious one, would probably destroy Frieza with ease. The other one...Frieze wouldn't even need to go past stage 1, to rock his ass hard (Mewtwo originally in the manga, was comic relief, sadly).

If you want to be extremely unfair, have Celebi fight Frieza, or anyone in DBZ for that matter. Celebi can stop time...

You can't just assume he'll overcome something he's never shown any resistance to.

No, I mean I don't know what transfiguration means.

Anime Mewtwo could probably take Frieza, at least as he is now. We have no idea how strong he's gonna be.

As for Manga Mewtwo, that REALLY depends on which one. The more serious one, would probably destroy Frieza with ease. The other one...Frieze wouldn't even need to go past stage 1, to rock his ass hard (Mewtwo originally in the manga, was comic relief, sadly).

If you want to be extremely unfair, have Celebi fight Frieza, or anyone in DBZ for that matter. Celebi can stop time...

No, Dialga can stop time. Celebi has never actually stopped time, it just travels through it.

No, I mean I don't know what transfiguration means.

It's changing one object into another through magical means. It's essentially transmutation, only it skips needing any necessary chemical components.

Both Frieza and Mewtwo have incredible destructive power and seem to have amazing telekinetic/psychokinetic powers. But Frieza has the edge on raw power easily. Even in his 1st form, he would still be able to destroy planet Earth much easier than Mewtwo said he could. I'm a huge fan of Mewtwo so no bias here. Even if he used his mega evolutions, he'd still be nothing to Frieza.