gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Who should sephiroth fight?

Who should Odin fight?

Also here are some ideas I have

Bill Rizer (contra) vs Marco Rossi (metal slug)

Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron

Mandy (Grim adventures) vs Eric Cartman (South Park)

Popeye the Sailor Man vs Bobobo bobo bo bo

Spongebob vs Squidward (even match fight, really, would be long)

somebody vs Ben 10

• Brohoof 1

Who should Odin fight?

Also here are some ideas I have

Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron

Spongebob vs Squidward (even match fight, really, would be long)

somebody vs Ben 10

Don't know these 2 so I can't say.

Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron

Dexter has superior feats and inventions so I'd say he wins.

Mandy easily.

Can't say...It could go either way...

Spongebob vs Squidward

Tough fight but I'd go with Spongebob cuz he knows karate.

Who should Odin fight?

@Sephiroth: Hmmm maybe Master Xehanort?

@Odin: Hmmmm good question...

Wow, I can't believe I've never heard of this before. Definitely gonna check it out.

If they have an aquaman vs. anybody video in there I will cry tears of joy

• Brohoof 1

Don't know these 2 so I can't say.

Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron

Dexter has superior feats and inventions so I'd say he wins.

Mandy easily.

Can't say...It could go either way...

Spongebob vs Squidward

Tough fight but I'd go with Spongebob cuz he knows karate.

@Sephiroth: Hmmm maybe Master Xehanort?

@Odin: Hmmmm good question...

Dexter, yes and no.

From what ive seen Dexter has better

WEAPONS than jimmy neutron. What Jimmy 

lacks in weaponry he makes up for in

convenience and gadgets which have

defeated many villains other than

brute force.

Also, Jimmy Neutron has defeated

dozens of villains while dexter can't

even defeat his own sister. There's

quite a lot of depth in this debate.

Dexter, yes and no.

From what ive seen Dexter has better

WEAPONS than jimmy neutron. What Jimmy 

lacks in weaponry he makes up for in

convenience and gadgets which have

defeated many villains other than

brute force.

Also, Jimmy Neutron has defeated

dozens of villains while dexter can't

even defeat his own sister. There's

quite a lot of depth in this debate.

Dexter's inventions never had an issue working to what he intended unlike Jimmy whose actually had whole episodes dedicated to how his inventions prove faulty and wreck stuff because of it, forcing him to quickly solve it before it's too late.

That's cause Dee Dee is pretty much a wrecking ball towards Dexter's experiments that he really can't punish as his parents will punish him in turn.

Another underrated advantage Dexter has over Jimmy is that he's a lot more physically fit and has far better athletic feats compared to the rather anemic Jimmy. And Dexter has a device that allows him to take a person's free will away.

Anyway regarding the next Goku VS Superman fight Goku should win unless they're using Superman Prime One Million.

I don't even have to watch a video or read any kind of blog to know that Goku beats Normal Superman hands down. Superman DOES have Limits. And Goku could beat him without even trying. It's not even funny how badly Goku would beat Superman. First let me point out that Superman's home world of Krypton was 10x the gravity of Earth's. That became nothing to Goku pretty fast. And Superman is NOT invincible. Kryptonite is not even needed in order to harm him. He can still be hurt by strong villains like Darkseid, Doomsday and Mongul etc. And Darkseid doesn't even have to use his Omega Beams at full power to hurt Superman. Even Hawkman was able to hurt Superman with a hard punch at at least one point. And I can't find any pictures but one time Superman got owned by what was just a weak Doomsday clone that even Batman was able to dodge and kill. And another time he got owned by an attack that barely destroyed an entire city. He also fought an older version of himself in the Bat Cave and it didn't collapse. And Superman is fast yes but he can only fly faster than light not fight faster than light. His combat speed is only stated to be hypersonic. Goku on the other hand can and has fought faster than light at least once. The Flash can go faster than the Light Barrier and the Time Barrier but Superman has trouble keeping up with him on foot. And this is while The Flash is holding back his speed. And even though Superman can fly faster than Wonderwoman she still has better reflexes than him. And one time Superman was on a planet that was about to explode and he flew away as fast as he could and after he got pretty far he got hit by the shockwave. He also gets knocked out if he flies at full speed at the moon. Superman also had to have help from Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter to move the moon.

And now on to why Goku is superior:

Like Superman when Goku was just a boy he could lift cars and was not affected by bullets either. And after Goku trained with Master Roshi (a man who was powerful enough to blow away the moon I might add) Goku became fast enough to dodge as well as catch bullets. And later he fought King Piccolo who could destroy an entire city with just one hand. Goku fought as hard as he could and killed King Piccolo. And after that he trained with Mr. Popo and was faster than lightning which is half the speed of light. And then after he was older and almost an adult he fought and defeated King Piccolo's son Piccolo who was much stronger than his father. Then after 4 years of training Goku and Piccolo fought Raditz who was too strong for both of them until they found a strategy. Raditz was fast enough to dodge lightspeed attacks. But then after a year of training for the battle with Vegeta and Nappa all of the Z fighters had power equal to Raditz. And in the meantime Goku trained in otherworld at 10x Earth's gravity and became strong enough that he toyed with Nappa who was 5x stronger than Raditz. Then he fought Vegeta who was powerful enough to blow up the earth with his Galick Gun. But Goku had enough power to stop his attack. And after that Goku trained at 100x gravity and became strong enough to toy with almost all of the Ginyu Force who were all much stronger than Vegeta except for Guldo. And afterwards he fought Frieza who could destroy enitre planets with just one finger. And Frieza kept transforming gaining power far greater than his previous form with each transformation. And after Frieza killed Krillin, Goku turned into a Super Saiyan increasing his power 50x. And Frieza was no match for him. And after less than 3 years Goku was able to handle 300x Earth's Gravity in only his base form. And then Goku fought Cell who's power made Frieza's look like an ant. And after Cell reached his Perfect Form he had enough power to destroy an entire Solar System. But Gohan was able to kill Cell with Goku's help. And during 7 years Goku was able to easily lift 40 tons in over 10x Earth's gravity. And like his son Gohan he later reached the 2nd level of Super Saiyan gaining a 50x power increase to his first Super Saiyan form. In this form he was much stronger than both Gohan and Cell. He was also possibly hundreds maybe even thousands of times faster than light and able to destroy stars. Still not convinced of Goku's superiority to Superman? Well there's more. He gets yet another form Super Saiyan 3 which is 50x stronger than Super Saiyan 2. And then he fought the dreaded Majin Buu. A being who could kill gods and destroyed an entire galaxy and could also probably destroy an entire universe. Superman has the same strength all the time unless he flies closer to the sun. But Goku trains to fight stronger enemies. Goku can also become stronger by fighting, being healed, and surviving near deaths.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

I'm more excited to hear the next episode of Death Battle would be between Nightmare from Soul Calibur series against Guts from the Beserk series. My money is on Nightmare as from what my brother has said about the two, Nightmare is essentially Guts if he were a demon knight with demonic powers, though I'm sure someone can disprove me on this.

• Brohoof 1

Dexter's inventions never had an issue working to what he intended unlike Jimmy whose actually had whole episodes dedicated to how his inventions prove faulty and wreck stuff because of it, forcing him to quickly solve it before it's too late.

That's cause Dee Dee is pretty much a wrecking ball towards Dexter's experiments that he really can't punish as his parents will punish him in turn.

Another underrated advantage Dexter has over Jimmy is that he's a lot more physically fit and has far better athletic feats compared to the rather anemic Jimmy. And Dexter has a device that allows him to take a person's free will away.

which one was that? because jimmy also has a hypno ray

Id love to see these:

Senji Kiyomasa vs. Ryuko Matoi (Deadman wonderland - Kill la kill)

Touka Kirishima vs. Ira Gamagori (Tokyo Ghoul - Kill la kill)

Shiro vs. Nui Harime (Deadman wonderland - Kill la kill)

which one was that? because jimmy also has a hypno ray

I'm having issue finding that thing. I'll try and ask Shimmer5000 for where that feat of the device is at as he was the one who suggested it's existence and how I've heard it on multiple forums of it's existence.

More on this subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUiTopwBFqs

And here's why Kirby VS Majin Buu is BS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byI1P6k95xs

But say superman beats goku in a fight

thats because superman is cheap, CHEAP

There were also a lot of inventions that

Jimmy made that functioned properly.

Like Goddard (Who has a large array

of weapons and tools, and can move at 

lightspeed). Jimmy's rocket car can also

move at speeds far beyond light (in the

movie, he modified the one at the amusement

park to travel 3 million lightyears in

about one day.

But say superman beats goku in a fight

thats because superman is cheap, CHEAP

There were also a lot of inventions that

Jimmy made that functioned properly.

Like Goddard (Who has a large array

of weapons and tools, and can move at 

lightspeed). Jimmy's rocket car can also

move at speeds far beyond light (in the

movie, he modified the one at the amusement

park to travel 3 million lightyears in

about one day.

Dexter has giant mecha robots and an exoskeleton suit that would make mince meat out of goddard however.

As for the FTL feats however, I'll have to wait on Shimmer5000 to bring up those posts to counter you. Good job.

Edited by Nuke87654

Dexter has giant mecha robots and an exoskeleton suit that would make mince meat out of goddard however.

As for the FTL feats however, I'll have to wait on Shimmer5000 to bring up those posts to counter you. Good job.

@Nuke87654there's this episode, last but not beast:

http://www.funniermoments.com/watch.php?vid=7e0662c12

~3:30

he has a variety of exosuits which are easily building level, and the big one, which completely blows off the better half of a volcano. ~7:00

He has a stronger one, though, but i'm not sure if this counts. His final mech manages to defeat Badaxtra, who managed to survive the blast that shattered that mountain and start wrecking the city. He beats all of Dexterverse's other superheroes, including Monkey, who has pre-standing feats that already put him at powerpuff girl levels of strength. That's ~14:30

By harnessing the power of the mech, he essentially babyshakes the monster until Mandark supercharges it. ~19:00

At which point, he has to harness Monkey's power in order to beat it. ~21:25

That gives Dexter's final robot at least FTL reactions, with city level destructive capacity and durability. Not sure if Jimmy can hurt him with all of that.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Goddard can't die, he keeps coming back

He can't even destroy himself.

Sorry, Goddard is not faster than light

but he's fast as light. It was confirmed

in the end episode "Party at neutrons" 

when Jimmy said "Goddard, lightspeed

cleanup"

@Nuke87654there's this episode, last but not beast:

http://www.funniermoments.com/watch.php?vid=7e0662c12

~3:30

he has a variety of exosuits which are easily building level, and the big one, which completely blows off the better half of a volcano. ~7:00

He has a stronger one, though, but i'm not sure if this counts. His final mech manages to defeat Badaxtra, who managed to survive the blast that shattered that mountain and start wrecking the city. He beats all of Dexterverse's other superheroes, including Monkey, who has pre-standing feats that already put him at powerpuff girl levels of strength. That's ~14:30

By harnessing the power of the mech, he essentially babyshakes the monster until Mandark supercharges it. ~19:00

At which point, he has to harness Monkey's power in order to beat it. ~21:25

That gives Dexter's final robot at least FTL reactions, with city level destructive capacity and durability. Not sure if Jimmy can hurt him with all of that.

but in order to operate that mech, dexter needed 

his whole family, which counts as outside help.

and yes, I did mention goddard, but Jimmy invented goddard

btw, thanks for introducing me to that website, never even heard of it

Edited by JamesBobbyDReed
  • Brohoof 1

That is a good point, though doesn't Jimmy have a shrink way as well though it depends of how large of an object it can handle before it's too much for it.

In the movie, Jimmy used the same shrink ray

to become the size of a planet

which by that feat, would make it a size

alteration ray

I completely stopped taking Death Battle seriously after Kirby VS Majin Buu and Gaara VS Toph though...I am seriously starting to wonder if maybe Screw Attack is just trying on purpose to piss off anime fans now...

• Brohoof 1

but in order to operate that mech, dexter needed 

his whole family, which counts as outside help.

Yeah, which is why I mentioned it may not count. Although:

In the movie, Jimmy used the same shrink ray

to become the size of a planet

which by that feat, would make it a size

alteration ray

I guess it doesn't really matter in this case. He pretty much solos the Dexterverse with this.

• Brohoof 1