Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You do realize a Human could kill Celestia?

Bendy

You do realize a Human could kill Celestia? Don't you? Mind you not a normal non magical Human, but a wizard or magical warrior from a magical universe.

Yes, you could argue an overpowered alternate version of Celestia could take a nuclear bomb and survive with ease. But still even then a powerful Human wizard from a world of Faerûn in the Baldur's Gate universe could use the spell "Spell Strike" Which when cast at a target creature, it will dispel all of the magical protections that surround that creature. Thus making Celestia vulnerable to attacks and potentially be killed if she fails to bring up another magical shield in time.

I'm just a little annoyed that some people claim in this fandom that Celestia could beat everything X Human.  

And Faerûn is a world that has far harsher monsters than Equestria. It has demon lords, Mind Flayers, undead monsters, and many other foul monsters and evil dark Gods such as Bhaal, whom is the Lord of Murder.

Note: I do not approve of killing Canon Celestia. But as for her counterpart from The Conversion Bureau universe? Yep, kill her without mercy, for you will not receive none.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Celestia could however just lift them up to the sky and drop them from a great hight.

you can't tank gravity.

But overpowered Gary Stu Wizard (comes to life from a fan fiction universe) could easily destroy Celestia.

I don't get point of this topic. :I

Some people claim Celestia is invincible. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

But overpowered Gary Stu Wizard (comes to life from a fan fiction universe) could easily destroy Celestia.

Gary Stu Wizard is always pitted against Fandom Celestia so he's either gonna be.

A/ Raped

B/Trolled

C/ Anniliated by OP Sun Lazor

D/Alll of the above simulatiously

E/Hopefully not A

Celestia invincible? Pssh. She got her sun-branded flank handed to her by Chrysalis in "A Centerlot Wedding". She has powerful magic, but not to the extent that you'd expect her to be able to overcome any sufficiently magical human, given that she can be overmatched in the show's canon.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

Well if someone made a shot to the heart or head, then it's game over.

I mean, Celestia could use magic to heal herself, but she'd probably be gone by then.

Then I'd recommend changing the title to reflect that :P 'Claims of Celestia's Invincibility' or something similar would be a whole lot less confusing than your current title.

Then I'd recommend changing the title to reflect that :P 'Claims of Celestia's Invincibility' or something similar would be a whole lot less confusing than your current title.

I'll think about, it's a good suggestion. But I like the title, because maybe I could draw out some people who think she is invincible.    

Well, let them claim. Proving them wrong probably won't make them change their minds, right ?

I'd go as far to say a normal human could take her out.

I mean unless she has some sort of ward around her 24/7

even then there are materials in any universe that pass directly through wards unhindered

and if it comes down to "she's invincible and immortal" hat just makes her a lot more vulnerable now doesn't it?

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia would in no way or shape be invincible. Anything can be killed, not even Princess Celestia is an exception to this rule. An attack that is not expected is as deadly as… well a lot of things. So stealthily kill Princess Celestia and she probably won't know the better till the surprising end.

Even the strongest can be brought down by the weak. (By that, mono on mono is what I mean.)

No u see Sunbutt can't be defeated to easily because she has the love of the power that is funneled through the all-powerful trough of the US Dollar.  Every derp-ass idiot who bought the pink Celestia toy, and every lawyer who works for the derp-ass Hasbro turd corp is to amplify the power that erupts through sunbutt's fantastical solar powered butt hole, which showers down pure radiance on all of ponykind and destroys all resistance and human dumbness therein.

Actually Celestia isn't that powerful as she's been beaten by Chrysalis, Discord and would probably lose agaisnt Sombra if she's alone. So I imagine she could easily be killed by a huma wizard.