Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You do realize a Human could kill Celestia?

Bendy

@@Scootalove,

Celestia isn't exactly a master strategist, it'll be tough. And even then, while Venom is weak to it, he can survive a lot of punishment. He took an indirect hit from a rocket and while he was screaming in pain and trying to scurry away, he survived it. It was an indirect hit, but considering he's weak to it, it is an impressive showing

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Celestia isn't exactly a master strategist, it'll be tough. And even then, while Venom is weak to it, he can survive a lot of punishment. He took an indirect hit from a rocket and while he was screaming in pain and trying to scurry away, he survived it. It was an indirect hit, but considering he's weak to it, it is an impressive showing

Venom is a tough cookie. :P Both of them can find ways to weaken the other, that would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Alternatively, the Venom Symbiote(the slime that gives Venom his powers) decides Celestia a better host and jumps to her, resulting in Symbiote Celestia

random_earth_pony_symbiote_by_dankodeadz

carnage_celestia_by_dx11-d4o3gm4.png

That would be a very dangerous force for Equestria to tackle. :o

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Yup. It would increase Celestia's power quite a bit, doubling her current power. That puts her in the lower ranks of bulding tier, with Carnage and the Ursa Minor as rivals.

Spidey and Venom could still beat her....but it'd be much harder and would be like taking on Carnage

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Yup. It would increase Celestia's power quite a bit, doubling her current power. That puts her in the lower ranks of bulding tier, with Carnage and the Ursa Minor as rivals.

Spidey and Venom could still beat her....but it'd be much harder and would be like taking on Carnage

That reminded of Spider-Man and Venom having to work together, to defeat Carnage. Well, thanks for this talk man! This really informed me more about power levels.

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

No problem. :)

Yes, usually Spider-Man and Venom have to work together to beat Carnage. Venom hates Carnage more than he hates Spider-Man. 

Of course, now that Venom is Anti-Venom, he's a solo hero who doesn't need help anymore

@@Scootalove,

No problem. :)

Yes, usually Spider-Man and Venom have to work together to beat Carnage. Venom hates Carnage more than he hates Spider-Man. 

Of course, now that Venom is Anti-Venom, he's a solo hero who doesn't need help anymore

Venom is now the hero vigilante, now I see why they had to work together. :P Sure, Venom hates Carnage and Spider-Man but they had to find a common enemy to work together.

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Venom thought he was the good guy and never killed innocents if he could help it, he thought Spiderman ruined his life on purpose

Yeah, but now, Venom, rather Anti-Venom, is a legit good guy. He does still kill people, but he tries not to and is regretful when it happens. Even his powers changed, he got stronger and now has healing powers to remove drug addictions, mutations, cancer, etc.

Here he is curing the New Venom of his Symbiote

5_I_am_the_Cure!.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

Venom thought he was the good guy and never killed innocents if he could help it, he thought Spiderman ruined his life on purpose

Yeah, but now, Venom, rather Anti-Venom, is a legit good guy. He does still kill people, but he tries not to and is regretful when it happens. Even his powers changed, he got stronger and now has healing powers to remove drug addictions, mutations, cancer, etc.

Here he is curing the New Venom of his Symbiote

5_I_am_the_Cure!.jpg

That is really helpful, even for Venom. So yeah, thanks for this informative chat. I'd better get going. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Scootalove,

One last thing, his healing ability can be used offensively by taking away powers. So if he fought Celestia, there's a good chance he could just drain her powers and make her a regular pony 

That is really cool, I never really knew that until now. Thanks, and bye!

• Brohoof 1

I could spit out at least a dozen names off the top of my head, of Final Fantasy characters that would eat her for breakfast. Most of the cast in the Lufia series would tear her apart.

• Brohoof 1

@@Andaasonsan,

You're being blind fanboy. There are so many people who could kill Batman 

actually the creators of the DC universe have stated that batman has a contingency plan for every single hero and villain he has ever encountered

including himself.

now if that isn't enough to show that batman can find anything's weakness, consider this, celestia may be able to shield herself, but shields would have to be permeable to allow air in. What method of take down does batman most commonly employ? non lethal, which sleeping gas (which he does use) falls under.

I say worst case he pisses her off, leads her to a room, triggers sleeping gas and if he falls victim to it, get robin to finish her off since she is now asleep and defenseless. 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@@Twinkfeather,

Batman got trashed against Emperor Joker 

The thing with Batman although quite strong and dealing with multiple enemies, he has no superhuman powers which does not help at all in terms of fighting other beings with powers. I am not saying that he cant win, but it wont be easy at all compared to others he has fought without powers.

Edited by GXPBlast

Celestia isn't really that strong, Chrysalis managed to easily overpower her, and even slightly injured her, so yea, their are a lot of magical wizards that could make child's play out of the entire MLP verse, well if you discount cartoon logic and use real logic instead.

@@Twinkfeather,

Batman got trashed against Emperor Joker 

The thing with Batman although quite strong and dealing with multiple enemies, he has no superhuman powers which does not help at all in terms of fighting other beings with powers. I am not saying that he cant win, but it wont be easy at all compared to others he has fought without powers.

that does not count, joker was a reality bending god at that point.

If you are still asserting that he does not have powers, then you are missing the point entirely.

that does not count, joker was a reality bending god at that point.

If you are still asserting that he does not have powers, then you are missing the point entirely.

Batman has gotten his ass kicked more times than I can count against the saddest of foes. Freakin' KILLER CROC, a guy who is barely a 2 tonner, is too strong for Batman to hurt him

You do realize a Human could kill Celestia? Don't you? Mind you not a normal non magical Human, but a wizard or magical warrior from a magical universe.

Yes, you could argue an overpowered alternate version of Celestia could take a nuclear bomb and survive with ease. But still even then a powerful Human wizard from a world of Faerûn in the Baldur's Gate universe could use the spell "Spell Strike" Which when cast at a target creature, it will dispel all of the magical protections that surround that creature. Thus making Celestia vulnerable to attacks and potentially be killed if she fails to bring up another magical shield in time.

I'm just a little annoyed that some people claim in this fandom that Celestia could beat everything X Human.  

And Faerûn is a world that has far harsher monsters than Equestria. It has demon lords, Mind Flayers, undead monsters, and many other foul monsters and evil dark Gods such as Bhaal, whom is the Lord of Murder.

Note: I do not approve of killing Canon Celestia. But as for her counterpart from The Conversion Bureau universe? Yep, kill her without mercy, for you will not receive none.

After reading your post and considering your well thought argument, I have only one response.

Nu-uh!

Celestia isn't really that strong, Chrysalis managed to easily overpower her, and even slightly injured her, so yea, their are a lot of magical wizards that could make child's play out of the entire MLP verse, well if you discount cartoon logic and use real logic instead.

That didn't count. You logic is invalid.

Aside from what I said earlier, I'm gonna spit out a really obvious one...

99% of the main cast from Sailor Moon would waste her.

Pretty sure just about anyone from Slayers would obliterate her bad. I know Lina would stomp her in the ground.

On the novel front, I'm pretty sure Karl Cullinane from Guardians of the Flame could take her, since he's taken around a dozen or more wizards out. I want to say his wife, Andrea would take her as well, and I know her apperantence, Henrad, would own her towards the later books. I bet Erenor could take her, even though he claims to be an "illusionist".

And to finish this off, Duzro Blint early on, and later Kylar from the Night Angel Trilogy, would kick her ass hard. They might not be magical, but they have a weird thing they're bonded with, that literally makes them extreamly hard to kill.

• Brohoof 1