mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I was thinking about how I hope my friend and I won't have to deal with long lines for rides at the fair tonight. It's the last day, so either the crowd will hopefully be pretty small or everyone else in the universe will show up as late as possible like we do </3

Wristwatches actually do really well on the ankle, more people should wear them like that.

(I'm joking about more people wearing them like that actually, that would make me seem less unique :P)

I'm thinking about the nature and meaning of life, both in general and in regard to my place in it.

• Brohoof 1

This is what I am thinking: 

Voice 1) "I need a hug..."

Voice 2) "Shut up, and go away. No one wants you."

Voice 3) "Don't be harsh."

Voice 4) "What's it matter....nothing really is important anyway..."

Voice 5) "What is happening? Who are all of you? What am I doing here? What is the meaning of life? Why is grass green and not blue?"

Yes. That is what happens in my mind every single day.....

I'm thinking about the nature and meaning of life, both in general and in regard to my place in it.

The meaning of life is simple, @@SCS: Death.

You Are born here, and you will DIE here. Same goes for me.

As for your place in it. Unless you're born in a rich family, I don't see anyone other than rich, white fat, greedy right wing nut jobs, screwing this country over and turning back into the very one we tried to avoid ever since we took this place for our own, than I might see something I'm this life to be popular. Other than that, sorry.

Your amazing skills of leadership, tactical strategies on making events, and holding your position of power and talking to the lesser and have fun times with them and hearing them out without going evil won't be recognized by these sad excuses of meat we call the social standard. It sucks because this goes for me too.

In the end, it all matters to who you see yourself for. Your family, your friends, your wife and kids. See yourself in this earth for whom matter to you, not some fucking suit who wants to abuse your skills and talents for their own benefits.

Think about this because it doesn't matter what your place in this earth or what your meaning in it either. We all will have one thing in common in the end: Death. Whether it being six feet under or in a ceramic jar.

You know I respect you with all my heart, SCS, but if you don't heed at least a single bit of these words, you'll be wondering until you have breadth your final breath.

First thing is sleeping, which I am not doing for some reason. Second thing is paranoia, anxiety is sooooo much fun. Third is self pressuring, of the needless variety. Fourth, random depressive thoughts that bombard my mind. Fifth, Minecraft because Minecraft. Sixth, why the hell am I thinking so much?

But wait there's-That's about it.

1. The stupid ass fight my parents are having.

2. The Walking Dead Game.

3. Chicken because someone fucking mentioned chicken and I was some chicken now.