mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Currently thinking about the names of my OC's parents. I was thinking that Kronos' father's name is Ulysses. Can't think of a name for his mother, though.

Also, read last night that Red Eye is dead in the Fallout: Equestria series that and that Psychoshy's actual name is Whisper and that her coltfriend is Stygius, Blackjack's former temporary lover. Stygius has a sister named Tenebra and I thought about Kronos getting into a fight with her until after the third round when Kronos emerges victorious and reveals that he is ancient royalty from before the war.

• Brohoof 1

When will I stop being such a wreck, when will I become a better human being, when will it all end?

Justdailythings yaknow

• Brohoof 2

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

I'm thinking my mind was just blown to a thousand pieces. o.O

No one would probably pay that much attention to me to remember this... But I have to share this. In the past I mentioned two individuals who got me playing the oboe, my hero, a very talented individual who plays arrangements of mostly video game music, and my oboe teacher, who I already met by some strange coincidences...

Just now, I learned that both of them graduated from the same university. That may not sound like much, but that university is way up North, far away from where my oboe teacher and I live, and even further away from where the one online lives.

There have been quite a few strange coincidences in my life as of late, but this one really takes the cake. Now I wonder if they knew each other. o.o

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Just moment before reading this thread I was wishing I still had my violin because I've been listening to a lot of orchestral sound tracks from games and movies. Most recently on of "I See You" from James Cameron's Avatar.

After seeing the latest post on this thread I was thinking why have I not come across this talented musician earlier?

Thank you @Envy for introducing me to their work!

• Brohoof 2

H..hello everypony
MLP: FIM friend code: 32b50b - Sunset Daisy -Android Platform

Join Us on IRC at the PonyCafe!

My FIM:Fic Page:    Midnight Blossom                  
OC: Midnight Blossom (Origin Story in the works)

Facebook poking has to be the most annoying social media feature ever invented. The worst part about it is when one of your friends decides to keep on poking you, and they just never seem to stop, no matter how many times you poke them back. Unbelievably annoying!  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Spark Thunderbass
  • Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

I'm thinking my mind was just blown to a thousand pieces. o.O

No one would probably pay that much attention to me to remember this... But I have to share this. In the past I mentioned two individuals who got me playing the oboe, a very talented individual who plays arrangements of mostly video game music, and my oboe teacher, who I already met by some strange coincidences...

Just now, I learned that both of them graduated from the same university. That may not sound like much, but that university is way up North, far away from where my oboe teacher and I live, and even further away from where the online one lives.

There have been quite a few strange coincidences in my life as of late, but this one really takes the cake. Now I wonder if they knew each other. o.o

Oh my gosh. DUDE. They do know each other! They are friends on FB, which seeing as the one online does not share that FB publicly (I will not bother her, I promise!), it means they do in fact know each other personally.

Gosh, one day when I was discussing with my teacher how I wanted to sound beautiful on the oboe, and she was talking about oboists that she really thought sounded great, I really wanted to mention the one online, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, as I knew her for video game covers only... It's so strange to find out that now if I had mentioned her by her real name, my oboe teacher would have known her... As a fellow student! O.O Oh my gosh... too much to handle.

I'm actually kind of glad I didn't, because if she had mentioned that in front of me I would have probably almost fainted. xD

Just moment before reading this thread I was wishing I still had my violin because I've been listening to a lot of orchestral sound tracks from games and movies. Most recently on of "I See You" from James Cameron's Avatar.

After seeing the latest post on this thread I was thinking why have I not come across this talented musician earlier?

Thank you @Envy for introducing me to their work!

Oh, no problem.

Forget the violin, I will convert you to the wind side. ;)

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

Oh my gosh. DUDE. They do know each other! They are friends on FB, which seeing as the one online does not share that FB publicly (I will not bother her, I promise!), it means they do in fact know each other personally.

Gosh, one day when I was discussing with my teacher how I wanted to sound beautiful on the oboe, and she was talking about oboists that she really thought sounded great, I really wanted to mention the one online, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, as I knew her for video game covers only... It's so strange to find out that now if I had mentioned her by her real name, my oboe teacher would have known her... As a fellow student! O.O Oh my gosh... too much to handle.

I'm actually kind of glad I didn't, because if she had mentioned that in front of me I would have probably almost fainted. xD

Oh, no problem.

Forget the violin, I will convert you to the wind side.  ;)

It's amazing that both your mentor and your idol know each other. That's one heck of a coincidence. 

And why can't I love both? Have the best of both Orchestra and Band? *smiles broadly* Yes that's right of all the parts of band.. I find Winds the most appealing.

Edited by Midnight Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

H..hello everypony

It's amazing that both your mentor and your idol know each other. That's one heck of a coincidence. 

And why can't I love both? Have the best of both Orchestra and Band? *smiles broadly* Yes that's right of all the parts of band.. I find Winds the most appealing.

It is, especially since it's so far away from where they both live. I wonder if that university is renowned for its oboe program. I'll have to ask.

No, no, no... Do not become like me! I have way too many instruments I want to play, do play... I have to pick one if I ever want to become half-good... You must pick one, too. A wind instrument, of course. ;)

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

It is, especially since it's so far away from where they both live. I wonder if that university is renowned for its oboe program. I'll have to ask.

No, no, no... Do not become like me! I have way too many instruments I want to play, do play... I have to pick one if I ever want to become half-good... You must pick one, too. A wind instrument, of course. ;)

Perhaps it is? that would be something!

But what about all the time I spent with strings? I can play Violin, Viola, Cello and Bass (although the middle two poorly... i can play them)   Maybe I should learn the Clarinet too?

• Brohoof 1

H..hello everypony

Perhaps it is? that would be something!

But what about all the time I spent with strings? I can play Violin, Viola, Cello and Bass (although the middle two poorly... i can play them)   Maybe I should learn the Clarinet too?

You don't have them anymore... So forget about them! (I'm terrible. Don't listen to me.)

Clarinet was my first woodwind instrument, but I never was able to get into it. It hurt my mouth too much. I very quickly moved onto wanting to play the three instruments you see in my signature.

BUT that is just me. Obviously, the clarinet does work for people, and people do love it. I do love the bass clarinet, though. =P

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

You don't have them anymore... So forget about them! (I'm terrible. Don't listen to me.)

Clarinet was my first woodwind instrument, but I never was able to get into it. It hurt my mouth too much. I very quickly moved onto wanting to play the three instruments you see in my signature.

BUT that is just me. Obviously, the clarinet does work for people, and people do love it. I do love the bass clarinet, though. =P

*Thinks for a moment* hmmm...

*shakes a hoof* I'll have a violin again some day! 

• Brohoof 1

H..hello everypony

I'm wondering if Starkiller could possibly defeat Wolverine in a fight. Apparently, lightsabers cannot cut through adamantium, but Wolverine might still be vulnerable to the Force.

I'm also wondering if the mystery metal in Yautja weapons could stand up to adamantium.

No, I haven't been researching this in my spare time.

• Brohoof 2

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

*sighs* Tomorrow is just going to be another painfully boring day, I can feel it coming.

• Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

Thinking that I should probably take a shower... but I'm lazy.

Oh well, better drag my sore self out of bed.

Edit: Can't find my shampoo. Fuck.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 2

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

Thinking about how I read some of my own posts and such in Grievous' voice from time to time.

He is my favorite antagonist of the Clone Wars era, though I could not tell you why I suddenly had the impulse to change my avatar and signature.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

Wondering why in the world am I awake at 4am in the morning. Lurking around reading some and playing a game or two.

Wondering about my two friends and wishing the best to them. That and hopefully a full-time position opens up at my job.

• Brohoof 2