mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm currently thinking on what to do now. This day has been soo slow and I have already done all of my work that I had to do, and I still don't know what to do before eventually sleeping, maybe plug one of my consoles and play something, idk...

Currently thinking of all manners of food. My hunger puts food onto my mind. It makes all food seem succulent and my mouth quivers at the thought. Is this what life truly feels like? Is this what existence truly leads us to? An immense feeling of wanting food in order to satisfy a craving from the stomach. It makes us look at our reality with keen eyes, and the food that comes with said reality. The never ending menu of that which we want, we need, desire. Our desires drive us, so food drives us. Like a vehicle that never can truly stop. One that is never fueled to maximum capacity. An endless drive to the restaurant that is our mind. Thinking endlessly about what we wish to consume next. Like a black hole that hungers for the nearest star, tearing a gap in the galaxy. Will it ever end?

I am also thinking about making incredibly overly-convoluted posts for no reason. XD

I'm thinking about how cars these days have so many options; TVs and video games, all the comforts, and some practically drive themselves. So I was wondering why none of them have little microwave ovens in them, just big enough for a cookie or cup of coffee. I'd love a nice warm treat on my way to work everyday, and a warm beverage would top it off so nicely. :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Spoiler

I had a dream she came back, but my heart was (is) so hard that I just couldn't be happy with her explanation for being away for so long...

It doesn't matter how I would feel because it was just a dream....

I'm thinking about where my missing socks go. It seems like those sick stealing gnomes have gotten them. I wonder why they only take one sock and not the whole pair. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Been thinking about how to spread Poniverse and it's stuff to more bronies. Really want to get folks more involved with PVL and Pony.fm. Horse music <3

• Brohoof 1