Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"'Goldman Sachs is for the little guy' is among the stupidest things I've ever heard. Apparently according to that logic anyone who has any employees, even if they were SLAVES, would be for the little guy as well."

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

​I'm thinking how much it sucks that a gay broryder only gets one romance and a fling while the other characters(different ryders anyways) get more.  Kinda sucks...  I hate how it seems like mlm romances are the first thing they cut for a game.  I just want my ryder to be happy with some cute gayliens...

As much as I like hearing my internet friends' voices, I can't help but have my heart sink a bit since my own is far from pleasant.

"wow this must be what it feels like to be high" after just waking up from a 12 hour nap and for the past hour have been in a complete haze where I dont know or care whats going on around me. It feels like im sleep walking but awake not being able to focus on anything for more than a second.

I've been really thinking much of late and I thought to myself that I've been here for a year already since February. In within that year, things had been going really great for me and for the time here as a forum member. I was really enjoying everything that this community had to offer but I never really contributed to anything in return. I would had loved to do more since finding the fandom then but sadly, I don't think that I can really deliver that. As of such, I'm limited with my time now and I can't really follow-up with anything and anyone anymore like I once was. 

Trying to think of ways to kill my battery. I bought a 10000maH battery for my phone and i am trying to calibrate it right now. Since android has not developed an accurate profile of my new battery it has been sitting at 1% for the last 3 hours despite me trying to run as many intensive things as humanly possible google earth, youtube, facebook, games, benchmarks, netflix. The list goes on but this thing wont give in. Damn you 10000Mah battery :P

Wow, I feel like today's philosophy exam actually went better than I expected it'd go. I wrote so many words on the essay.

I'm considering what to buy off of Etsy, there's a big amethyst cluster that I want to get along with some body butter that I want to try..  Those are the two things that I want to get right now, there's also a few other things that I think I'm going to save for another time but I'm wondering if I should even bother getting them right now?

Go away inferiority complex thoughts, what the heckle. We've already talked about this. It's a mystery why it suddenly struck so hard today, but I certainly aren't enjoying it either way. At least my eyes got tired of gushing tears pretty quickly.