Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Just thinking about tomorrow's psychology exam. It probably won't be so bad tomorrow - it's the history one that creeps me out.

Thinking I suddenly have a lot more options for what to watch than I did at the start of last month o.o;;

51 minutes ago, Misty Sunrise said:

I was just thinking about how worthless I am.
:(

While I may not know you, I'm sure you're far from worthless, don't worry... if you're living a good-natured life where you mean no harm, then that already makes your worth a ton higher than a lot of people out there imo. It also makes you fairly inspirational I would say; many like to be cowards and just throw their stress and negative feelings onto someone innocent for their own undeserved relief, you on the other hand seem to be dealing with them far more maturely, though feeling worthless isn't 100% preferable of course ^^; Whenever you get the opportunity, you should turn on your favourite music, get comfortable in your favourite clothes (bonus points if you can get comfy in warm bedsheets à la your avatar) and do absolutely anything you enjoy while treating yourself to the occasional snack, or even just personalize your room or whatever device you're on to your liking if you're lacking time; whatever the case, just make sure to give yourself some well-deserved 'me time' :)

• Brohoof 1

About how toxic some people on the internet can be. Sure I don't expect it to be a place with extremely nice people, but how much toxicity exists on the internet is DOWNRIGHT FRUSTRATING. The internet is so Toxic, I might as well have fainted from Poison status a good hundred times over...

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, MissDiamond said:

How to deal with the tomorrow's exam. ;/ 

Oh same here - I wish you luck with the exam! :)

Right now I'm just thinking about the stuff I read in the textbook and hoping that some of the information will stay in my head as well. I do remember what status quo means.

I think I had my first encounter with an energy vampire...  I shook his hand and my arm fell asleep. :okiedokieloki:

Also I think I need to get a new mouse, I'm getting sick of it double clicking stuff randomly...

• Brohoof 2

What a griffon and merponies baby would look like? Would it be called a chick or foal or something else? Would it be born or be an egg? Is it kinda like a penguin? :blink: I like penguins! :pinkie:

Thinking I really need to check more musical artists out sometime, there's probably countless things I'm missing out on :?

19 hours ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

About how toxic some people on the internet can be. Sure I don't expect it to be a place with extremely nice people, but how much toxicity exists on the internet is DOWNRIGHT FRUSTRATING. The internet is so Toxic, I might as well have fainted from Poison status a good hundred times over...

I hear ya; the amount of pointless bickering and excessive aggression out there, it's no good for anyone really :/ It does make the friendlier parts of the internet even more precious however... having joined Reddit earlier this year, it came as a huge, pleasant surprise how lovely and reasonable its members can be, even in some of the more provocative subjects going on, it wasn't anywhere near as demoralizing as, say, an average YouTube video's comments section, y'know? And making sure I give those lovely sections of the internet some time, looking out for all the individuals that defy the waves towards rage, that can definitely bring a smile back to one's face :)

Part of me takes solace in the hope that this is just the rough adolescent stage of internet maturity where people are still figuring out how to debate without swearing every other sentence, and how to deal with their anger more constructively than passing it onto someone else... obviously there's always gonna be people that fail both lessons for life, but, idk, I think people will be able to tackle stuff like this better in time. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I'm wondering if I should even bother with going to the local LGBT2Q+ group meeting.  The age range for the group is 11-25, I was wondering if there'd be mostly kids there.  How am I going to connect with them?  They're kids and I'm turning 26 this year.  My nurse seems to think it's a good idea but I'm not too sure about it.  I kinda wish there was an older group here, maybe 20-75?  I've met some older trans women around here and I wonder if they feel left out from such things since it seems like most mental health groups around here are only targeting youth and with the growing older population here, you'd kinda think they would have more stuff for the elderly.  I don't know, just something I'm thinking about.  I'd have to get a taxi to go there and I'm also wondering if the cost of said taxi is even worth the hassle.