mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Interested in two different MMORPGs, they both have the same things that I want.  They're probably going to come out either the end of this year or next year.  I can't chooses between the two.

Hurricane. I've been trying to balance myself out lately, but it's been difficult to establish any connection within myself, so I either feel connected, yet ungrounded. Or grounded, but disconnected.

Neither extreme is healthy, since one is dissociative consciousness, while the other is associative unconsciousness.

That the newest team four star episode was a little lacking. That I could use a PS Vita as a mobile web browser, and that I probably wasted 75 cents of meds because my cat wouldn't stay still. 

"This is probably the nicest XFCE desktop I've ever had. In terms of the icon theme, application theme, how well the drivers play... I think I might be happy enough to stick with this and stop distro hopping for at least a year or so. Well done Arch, you've won me over again."

(edited)

I'm thinking how much it sucks that the banner I worked on was too big for this site :(...  Welp...  Back to the drawing board...  At least I was able to use it on facebook.

Edited by Thuja
The character count was in the way and I made a spelling error.