Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm wondering if I should get a food processor or some books next month for my "big purchase of the month"?  I was looking up some "healthy" ice cream recipes that sound pretty good, so I might have to give those a try.  I'm also thinking about trying iced coffee since I've never had it before.  I'm going to assume that this summer will try to murder me this year so I'm trying to think about incorporating more cooler ways to drink and eat this year(iced tea was my saviour last year).

• Brohoof 1

Why does the Apple family raise pigs? 

Sheep provide wool, chickens provide eggs, cows give milk, pigs don't really provide anything...except... 

:blink:

...are ponies CARNIVORES?! 

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

I was looking up some "healthy" ice cream recipes that sound pretty good, so I might have to give those a try.

Healthy ice cream? What's the point? :confused:

• Brohoof 2

I was thinking about how I haven't posted anything here in about a week or so.

Video games have eaten up all my free time like Pac-Man eats power pellets. :blush:

A blue sky bleeds across my humid window, lilac sunrise blazing across the room.

Looking at the sky for hours, watching people rushing over the noisy streets. Life is in every little thing, yet some go so fast they can't even find it within themselves.

A pointless life for those empty eyes.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about what my schedule is going to look like for the rest of the week. Just one more class tomorrow afternoon. 

Fire, I was watching the fire burn. It mesmerizes me, like if my inner self were to meld with the flames. But, who devours whom?

It's something fascinating, how it eats away at my whole perception, like nothing else does. Such pure state of energy, my soul longs to be one with it again.

Such beauty, the sun.

Well, first I was thinking about how I ate too much buiscuts and gravy, then I thought that I wanted to join a roleplaying game, but then thought, I travel a lot, so that's not a good idea. So now I'm thinking that I should stop typing before I bore everyone here with an extremely LONG post.

• Brohoof 1

Currently thinking about what needs to get done by Tuesday, specifically what I can knock out tomorrow. Also trying to organize what else I have to do this summer, as well as what I wish to do after the summer semester ends. 

• Brohoof 1