mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I appreciate that Pony Creator generated avatars are not as prevalent now as they used to be. The pixel art pony avatars seem more common now, but they are more appealing.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

I was smashing one of the walls in my bathroom. Then I grabbed a torned out frame and pulled it apart. I stood there watching the handiwork and it reminded me of my mother. She suffers the same chronic condition as I do. Hypogonadism and anorexia nervosa, causing her body and psyche to be very underdeveloped and weak.

And she used to go insane because of the impotence, and started punching holes into doors and throwing any object at hand. I understand her depression, anxiety, and cripplingly low self esteem better than anyone. Because I live it myself. And when I look at her I can see the pain/anger welling up in her eyes.

Next time I'm gonna tell her to grab a hammer, too. So, we can smash the house apart together. Like family.

thinking if i can make my brothers gf smile tomorrow, i'm very nervous about this.
idk what we'd talk about etc, i'm not a very social person ; A ; yay social anxiety. <3
Anyway, i think it'll be okay.

Lotsa head worries for nothing most likely

Two type of people I had dealt with. One who acts like the victim who thinks they did nothing and expect everyone to see them as good guy. When in reality , they’re the one who started it all. Another who’s only sees the world gray but turned out to be blind between black and white. Because they’re self proclaimed righteousness. And they say I always assume the worst in people and yeah. They’re right. I do. I ain’t gonna deny it. But… am I ever wrong?:maud:

• Brohoof 2

Life is just this amazing journey that we must go through. Whether it's a mental, emotional or internal. Go through your unique journey, treasure it and hang in there no matter what. You don't even have to go through it alone. This is what I've learned through the power of friendship.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Life is just this amazing journey that we must go through. Whether it's a mental, emotional or internal. Go through your unique journey, treasure it and hang in there no matter what. You don't even have to go through it alone. This is what I've learned through the power of friendship.

*Hugs Silky.* Thank you for being my friend.

About the future. There's a lot going on, fortunately a lot good things. This year will likely lead to my life becoming drastically different from the way it is today... yet in many ways the same, regardless of how crazy it may sound.

I am excited for what's to come and ready <3

• Brohoof 1