Tabe

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think I'm interesting. :P

The original DuckTales! :D

I might be too spoiled from the 2017 version to watch the original. :lostit:

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Woohoo said:

I might be too spoiled from the 2017 version to watch the original. :lostit:

I don't think you will. The original has a few stories that 2017 didn't touch (from what I know), and no stories or characters are jokes of an original character since it is the original.

• Brohoof 2

When Queen Cleopatra was alive, (she died 69 AD), the pyramids of Giza (of which the largest is Tne Great Pyramid, built for the pharoah Khufu [Greek: Cheops]) were already 2,600 years old. That's longer than the time between Cleopatra and now. :o

• Brohoof 1

I am thinking about quit going here or just a few months break. I love the people but at the same time I feel not the same? Idk, I don’t do the fandom justice anymore 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I'm really enjoying my new Title :3 

I'm enjoying my "Official Pippsqueak" addition to my member title. :mlp_yeehaa: I *think* I understand why you enjoy your new member title. 

3 hours ago, Pandora said:

I am thinking about quit going here or just a few months break. I love the people but at the same time I feel not the same? Idk, I don’t do the fandom justice anymore 

I'll miss you SO MUCH, Bestie! *Bestie Hugs* :(

• Brohoof 1

I don’t understand when people who wants to watch a certain movies but “can’t “because they don’t have any subscription for steaming movies when they could just rant a DVD in their local libraries just around the corner.. I mean, what’s stopping them? And it’s free