Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

The rate at which my backlog of books is accumulating is higher than the rate at which I read them. One of the factors for this are times when books are sold at good prices, in particular rarer books sold for surprisingly low prices. In such cases, "buy first and ask later" comes into play.

• Brohoof 1

thinking about tomorrow and hoping it goes well, i'm so nervous for work nowadays .. lol it doesn't make sense.
also.. about how quick this weekend went by ; - ; i barely got to do what i wanted.

& thinking about some friends

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Luna Velvet said:

thinking about how much has changed here on the forums

Definitely... same sentiments remember when Feldo was still around and when the GCT was super active. I remember thinking this forums would never waver in activity back then. I miss motion spark, zygen and many members... 

Thinking about how to download Photoshop CS5 again. I used to use a variant of it years ago for making avatars and signatures but having a rough time trying to get it back 🙃 

I'm really thinking about princess Silky and bro var as I know they have a lot going on in their life. Princess Silky and bro var know that I continue to love you both as siblings and besties 💕

I'm also thinking about naming a horse on the my horse game to princess silky since she's been so sweet hearted to me and maybe even named one bro var or sir hugsalot if I can fit the whole name in the box. I love you bro var and princess Silky as besties and siblings. (Sent with gentle tone)💕💕💕

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thinking: @SolaceFall and @Savy are the BEST! :D

:blush: Thank you for always being so kind you deserve that more than anyone honestly. 

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Why do I worry whenever a user I like doesn't log in after more than a day? :sunbutt:

Because you are the definition of a great friend without a doubt.

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-04-23 at 6:12 PM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

The rate at which my backlog of books is accumulating is higher than the rate at which I read them. One of the factors for this are times when books are sold at good prices, in particular rarer books sold for surprisingly low prices. In such cases, "buy first and ask later" comes into play.

I also have a backlog of books, and also DVD's! Literally piles and piles ... stacked everywhere... :o

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

I also have a backlog of books, and also DVD's! Literally piles and piles ... stacked everywhere... :o

That I also feel,  I have so much reading to catch up on!  Just I've been in a reading slump the last few months.

Thinking I need more coffee or back to bed....:sunny:

about what to drink because it's bed time and if my pain will go away because i just wanna snooze..
+ if my boss will actually listen cause i confronted them of the amount of pressure i'm under.