Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I've been thinking about time.. At this point it's the only thing that separates me from answers...

I'm also kinda surprised and not used to the swim season being over :o And I've been thinking about what my goal should be... Ooh a senior goal! A year that I should try to achieve by the time my senior year of being on the swim team ends! :squee: Hm...

• Brohoof 1

Bubbles. I feel like I'm inside of a bubble and no one or nothing can penetrate it. I'm wondering why I want to sleep so much... It's probably because I woke up from nightmares at 3 in the morning and couldn't get myself to calm down and go back to sleep until 4:30 am..

I reeeeally hope I did okay on this test. I'll find out in a couple minutes.

Edit: got a 27/30. Exactly the same as my grade on the last test, LOL.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 3

I swear every time I'm kicking ass in an online match I lose connection... -____- 

39 kills and 3 deaths on Battlefield 3  

All 3 flags captured

Making sure my teammates have ammo and... 

"Error has acquired"  

I BET! It was an error -________-

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to tell myself not to feel so terrible going into this lesson. I may not have accomplished what I wanted, but I did practice. I did try. Still, not enough, even setting aside the fact that my instrument was unplayable for 5 of the days. D: Excuses like that are not what I intend to ever lean on again. This is not going to happen if I don't rise above those excuses and overcompensate with my practice.

Well, that didn't make me feel any better. T.T

• Brohoof 1