Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

How could he betray my trust like that? He swore to me that he'd never tell anyone! Ugh, this was all my fault from the start... I let him pressure me into telling him the secret. Sometimes, I really want to slap myself for being such a pushover... :sunny:
  • Brohoof 1

Y'know, Wagon Train's a really cool show, but do you ever notice they never really get anywhere?  They just keep wagon-training... it's weird.

• Brohoof 1

Happy New Year, everypony! :D

I'm currently thinking about whether Guild Wars 2 is downloaded yet...

Ugh, only 12 percent! I don't wanna close the tab, or I'll have to download it all over again, but I probably might have to, because of school...

I might as well have to wait for the weekend to come to download it, since it probably will take a long time. >_>

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

"What the hell, CoD? You can't just spawn enemies literally right next to where I'm standing!(It doesn't help that I'm playing the campaign on "realistic" mode either, where you can die from taking a single goddamn hit).

>.<

• Brohoof 1

I'm beginning to pursue cosplay as a hobby and I already did 2. But I feel under pressure and slightly tempted about getting into wearing contact lenses. I'm not too sure about them since I have never worn contact lenses in my life and I'm not sure about wearing them. I do feel left out and unsure about whether or not I can fit into the cosplay community seeing others wear contacts while I'm not.

• Brohoof 1

It'd be kinda cool if the villains in MLP got their OWN Elements... but what would they be, and who'd make a decent "Saddlesore 6"?

Hmmmmmm... potentially, they could be the diametric opposites of the Mane 6's Elements, right?  So...

ELEMENTS

Friendship

Adversity

Honesty

Falsehood

Loyalty

Treachery

Laughter

Tears

Generosity

Greed

Kindness

Cruelty

Okay, working with THAT as a basis, who would fit which Element?

ADVERSITY - I would cast my vote for The Great And Powerful Trixie.  She's ALWAYS trying to one-up somepony; tell me that doesn't sound like the perennial adversary?

FALSEHOOD - This one quite thoroughly SCREAMS for Queen Chrysalis, as her shapeshifting powers are the ultimate lies.  

TREACHERY - Tirek; he was so good at what he did, he managed to even take Discord, the Lord of Chaos, completely by surprise.  Not an easy feat to accomplish.

TEARS - Y'know, I would've said Diamond Tiara, but the CMC reformed her, so... *shrug* maybe a later season could answer this one?

GREED - Believe it or not, I would place this Element into the proud hooves of The Flim Flam Brothers.  As they tend to stick together, they would technically count as a single entity.  When I look back in ALL their appearances, the grief they cause is all in the name of making bits.

CRUELTY - I would have to put my vote here for King Sombra; look at the Crystal Ponies' reactions when they hear his name!  He certainly left quite an impression on those poor folks, and you don't scar an entire kingdom by just 'hitting par for the course', so to speak.

• Brohoof 6

I'm thinking about snow. I love snow ^w^ :yay:

Same :wub: It is the best chance for me to start snowball fights :sneer::lol:

Anyway now what I'm wondering is if I should be lucky or not about something I learned last night... :sunny:

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about that nearby settlement that needs our help, here I'll mark it on your map.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to beat Touhou 06 (first one for me). All of the attacks I need to avoid, it's just too much for my brain to handle sometimes. Then again, I did come pretty close to that last level (stupid me didn't think to use my bombs when I needed them the most ...), so surely I can pull it off, if I keep trying. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how I need to stop being such a perfectionist. Also thinking about all the possibilities this new year may bring.

• Brohoof 2

Hm.

Hard to explain. But I think to my success in my global life. To make my mother proud of me.

Maybe it's strange, but every day I try to act to progress in this direction...

Not easy, but I can't "resist". It's strongest than me.

Sometimes, I see that being "extreme" with this lifestyle is not good for the spirit.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about my friends x3 they have been super nice sending snow pics to me. I've never seen snow but it looks to awesome and makes me happy that they take their time to send me pics and record videos ;-; I love them!

• Brohoof 1

Im wondering what would happen if everypony in my alternate reality of Fallout: Equestria with my OC time traveled and went into the human world. I wonder what kinds of havoc they could possibly cause.

Also thinking about a little fic i read a couple of nights ago called "An Exchange to Remember." I personally liked it for reasons I can't publicly say, but i warn you, this fic in particular is not for the faint of heart. Read at your own risk. 

• Brohoof 1